BeautyHacker

Explanation of suspension against Dr Oh, Regen

Gina, who spoke excellent english and was in the office when I had the surgery. She was very kind. But Gina left, as so they told me. Then afterwards, it was always signed Regen in the emails. They refused to provide me with the person's name who was communicating with me via email. Like I said, they never would talk to me over the tele. When I insisted that they provide a name who was communicating with me via email, they said it was just Regen. SUCH BS!!!!!

Yes, very recently, ( I kept looking in the mirror constantly for past 2 years hoping my face would change, but nothing except dissapointment and anger!) I finally went to 2 cosmetic surgeons in the states. They both reviewed all my pics and scans and BOTH said that the reason I still have pulling and tightness and numbness was due to nerve damage. They believed that Dr. Oh cut way too much off the bone, which is why my facial skin and fat fell forwards giving me chipmunk look. They had no idea why he shaved off my chin when a projection is what give it beauty.
Recently, I got fat transfer to my chin, buccal fat removal, chin/neck lipo and facial filler to give me back a jawline. NOW, I can actually see my old self again and I'm finally no longer depressed and my tension headaches have dissapeared. I cried recently because I think my nightmare might just be over. I'm still a bit swollen but I can see my old self again. I REGRET MY SURGERY WITH DR OH SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! Instead of doing such a drastic surgery and taking my money, he should have just suggested buccal fat removal and mandibular botox, that's it! I hate him so much now that I'm reading what he did to other women. Totally unethical and lacking compassion.

Wow that is beyond rude! They need to take responsibility and the doctor should answer a patient who is asking to speak with them. Dr. Oh is the worst of the worst

Yes, it is actually quite unethical. No one is perfect, including surgeons. They like all people can make mistakes or even bad judgement. But like myself, what I'm finding consistent is not that he just cuts off too much jawline, too much chin, butchers jaws, is that the REASON why he's such a bad doctor is his aftercare. There is NO AFTERCARE!!!! One of the most important aspects to any service, including surgeons, is how they respond to negative outcomes for their patients. Trying or attempting to help resolve issues post surgery is VERY important. When a doctor refuses to even acknowledge or speak to any patient after surgery is unacceptable. There is absolutely no doctor in the US that refuses to speak to their patients after surgery. Maybe because the US is so lawsuit driven, I don't know. But US doctors follow-up with patients and really try their best to rectify any negative effects or outcomes. Now I see that Regen in South Korea is just a cosmetic surgery mill, yes, a mill! Jeez, even their recovery basement rooms and nurses (?) look nothing like the front office. EVERYTHING is fake there.

Btw, like everyone else posted on different sites, Regen takes forever to respond after surgery. I would write them an email because they said I couldn't communicate directly with Dr. Oh, and they would respond 2-4 months thereafter! Yup, with each email I'd send them, it would take them months to give me a response with an apology and same response...just wait, be patient, WTF? answer my questions! Nope, you'll get the same response after months. Ridiculous!

I’m so glad you are feeling better and I still can’t believe he cut your chin off! I