BeautyHacker

Lying to everyone including family that you have had work done

This is the funniest story on Real Self. This African American woman even lied to her mother who suspected she had something done but couldn't put her finger on it. She had fc and rhino but to be fair Screen Shot 2018-05-07 at 3.51.33 pm.png when her mother saw her she was still very swollen so I guess the final result would be more striking. She went to VIP and Dr Myung Lee operated on her.
https://www.realself.com/review/african-american-rhinoplasty-african-american-woman-korea-rhinoplasty?rsuid=221623&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=NL-20180219-E1-2XDayAM%202018-05-06&utm_term=NL-20180219-E1-2XDayAM#
LOL I used to do the same but that was decades ago and nowadays PS seems to be more accepted probably because social media is flooded with people talking about their sx and the influences of the Kardiashians etc. and even sites like PF helps to bring this taboo subject out into the open.

She looks amazing!! Really great results
I love her nose
Well :amuse: my mum doesn’t know about my surgeries either and I don’t plan to tell her about my future ones next year :-s

Thanks for your reply! It’s okay, my partner is coming with me even though, like ur husband, he is against it.
Poor woman in the article, it’s really heartbreaking. Sometimes us girls do get so entranced by the amazing results we forget the dark side of ps :sad: