BeautyHacker

Who's Going to Korea Summer 2018

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I normally stay in Hongdae, but its 40 minutes from Gangnam. Staying in the Gangnam area would be good if youre only there for PS.
TBH don't worry too much about english, a lot of university students speak english or you can use translation apps to help :smile:

Really? I should look into the locations more. Thanks a lot for the advise :biggrin:

Hey hey! I just made a new account. Hoping to go to Korea in July (probably the last 2 weeks).
I have no idea how to do this whole kakao thing.. I'd really appreciate it if someone PM'd me the group details so I can join it! Thank you~

Hey :smile: isn't it busy season for clinics?
Where are you going to for consultation? :smile:

I'm not sure if it's busy season :sad: I hope that it's not a big problem.

I am not positive where I'm going yet. So far I want to check out 365mc, The Line, JK, pretty body clinic, Dream and TL. I'll be contacting them online in a week or so before I get to Seoul so if they outright say no - then I can pare down my list. I really want to go to 365mc since they specialize in lipo and body fat stuff - but I hear that they are also the most $$$ so we'll see.

ohhh yeah Ive heard that 365mc is pretty reputable even among locals! :biggrin:
Hope you have great result :smile:

Hey everyone!
I'm planning to go to Korea and stay between July - October 2018. I prefer to go in September but i'm leaving my options open since it'll be nice to not go alone, i wont be able to go during Mid August. Pm me and ill get back to you asap :smile: planning to stay for about 2 weeks, give myself time to heal and also go out as well.

Heey I am thinking of going this winter or early next year, I am having part-time job to earn some money over this summer ! And I need more info :doh: