BeautyHacker

Post vline surgery recovery question

Hi,

Im thinking of going to korea for vline surgery. My facial profile isnt that bad, so they only recommending mandible reduction.

I have a question. Since my leave is requested for 3 weeks. Is it possible to go back to work 3 weeks post op? Or should i try to extend my leave? I know everyone's different. I know I recover slightly faster then most people. But not sure in regards to major surgery like this.

I have enough leave... it was more because leave is hard to be approved at my workplace if its more then 3 weeks.

Thanks.

If you pay deposition to get a date for surgery as soon as you land then it would be enough but if you come do consultation and wait for surgery date which can take up to 1-2 weeks then it might not be enough. However paying deposit will put you in a tough position to negotiate price. Chances are you'll have to pay much higher price

If youre only going for mandible shave then 3 weeks is enough for you to go back, honestly my chin reduction is the only thing taking sooooo long to recover even after 7months. I recovered from my jaw shave after like a month and a half? I dont even remember but it really wasnt long, same goes for the swelling

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,
So chin reduction take a long time to recover?
How is yours? Are you satisfied?
I am looking forward to do it, so if you have some advice I will be glad and reassured.
Thanks you

So it's been 9 months and recovery is going better, doesnt feel like it's as sensitive as it was 2 months prior. I asked for a u shape so yeah im satisfied, sometimes i wish i went for a V shape but i'm indecisive all the time so it really doesnt matter that much in the end. For me the recovery is gonna take as long as a year but other people recovered in a span of 3-6months. So it depends.
Cant think of any advice rn besides try rly hard not to hit ur chin or recovery will be longer lmao cuz ive done hit a couple times by accident ofc