BeautyHacker

CRUSHED after a botched rhinoplasty at GNG

I like the nose result but I know you pictured it differen I am sorry. Maybe it could be reversed? Yes gng was on my list but when we did the consult they wanted to shave my cheekbones which are very flat, and doesn't look good on a white girl with a long face. Definitely we're not paying attention to me or my picture. I ran!
I think I am choosing Opera. They have an insane discount and I had a perfect consultation. I just don't know what the consensus is on that clinic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can u send me pictures of your jawline.. my friend had the same procedure done and my dads best friend only does jaw and chin contouring in Germany so I know a lot about this and I definitely know that not opening your mouth is a serious issue and I've never heard that anybody had this problem after surgery. u also need to take out the screws after about 8 months as if not it can cause the muscles to not heal properly if u want I can show the pictures to my dads friend he's the best in Germany u can google him he's a professional working only on jaws *europeans mostly* and has even written a book on correct surgery standards. reading this thread breaks my heart because even I know this was so unnecessary, no shaving of your jaw on the edges should have been done in order to have the Angelina Jolie jaw u simply need to shave the front part slightly and maybe even relocate the chin by placing to downwards... I hope u are feeling better though anyways if u want send me a pic and ill show it to him .

• 1 month later...
Who's the doctor that operated on your friend, can you PM me (can't PM you)

Looking to do my first rhino and its like when I finally decide on a surgeon, I start seeing the bad reviews coming out

Hello, I am so sorry that you had an undesirable surgery result. Maybe it's the photo, but it doesn't look that bad to me. Most people who aren't interested in PS probably wouldn't even realize. Please stay strong! I know revisions will make it better.

Anyone have the English kakao contact for Nano Plastic Surgery? I saw their results on the soyoung forum and it's nothing short of amazing. It looked so natural yet there's a dramatic change - if you know what I mean. Hoping to at least get a consult with them and come back to do my nose there if all goes well

Wow I’m so sorry this happened to you. Their response is quite horrible I don’t understand how a business can do that to a paying customer.

• 2 months later...
hi krod, do you know the name of the doctor at braum for rhinoplasty?

I reached out to DFK on top of my own research and they said "We don't partner with GNG clinic anymore, since we received complaints from our ex patients. We only work with the safest and most prestigious clinics in Korea that have excellent surgery results, good service, long history and high satisfaction rates."

Are you still in the recovering phase? Some people have some minor reaction to the silicone which makes their nose look wider after surgery -- go for a check up and they might prescribe you medicine for this which will help soften the nose and slim it down if its caused by a minor reaction.

Clinics normally lets you revise after 6 months. Do not lose hope!