BeautyHacker

GNG Hospital / Stay Away at All Costs /

OMG this is just a nonsense! The way they talk to you like it's not their fault and the situation in general.. I'm really sorry for what happened to you :/ I hope you found the way to do something with it!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is terrible! There is no excuse for this because it is not difficult to shave a jaw at customized lengths. I wonder if he took too much off one side or screwed up and then tried to cover it by removing the entire angle.
Yeah I had a consult with then on whatsapp and they said jaw reduction which my jaw already has a completely obtuse angle. Yes I agree with your standards about Caucasians jaw. However getting this specific lower face design is difficult. Sometimes people just look better with a chin implant instead of removing the Jaw around the chin

• 4 months later...
My sympathies go out to you and I hope you'll be able to find a skilled, ethical surgeon who takes the time to listen to you and understand all your concerns. It's disgusting how this hospital pretended to listen to you, but just decided to do things their way. You paid them to do their job, and their job is to create the kind of look that YOU want. Because it's YOUR face, you know what you want and you have to live with it your whole life. It is nothing short of arrogance and borderline psychopathy that the hospital just decided how they wanted to change your face when you were very clear and specific in your consultations. Either that, or the surgeon is unskilled and couldn't deliver it (but somehow they still reassured you that they could). The whole "the doctor knows what's best" and "you actually look better after surgery" spiel that clinics do when things go wrong is complete bullocks. Keep us updated, and I wish you the best.

Even I am frustrated to see this... I am kind of you, knows exactly what I want and would thoroughly express my taste. So I feel for you... Once the angle is gone, then it is gone... So sorry to hear that this happened to you. You deserve more compensation than just surgery fee. Let us know how this goes..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Hello, did you have revision surgery and did you find a good surgeon who could help you? I have the same issue as you. Can you recommend Dr. David Dunaway or other doctors?

Just read your reviews, very sorry to hear that. Hope your next surgery goes well ! After my few experiences, no matter what kind of style that we wish for, doctors normally stick to their own style. So just need to find the doctor who has the similar style that I want to have. Korean wouldn't do surgery for that L shaped jaw line, in fact I never heard about any clinics promoting about L shaped jawline as their signature style! If any of my friends want to have L shaped jaw line, I should not ever recommend Korean clinics, good to know, thank you and take care!

Any update?

• 1 month later...
I can't believe they would resort to such tactics. :yucky: Stay strong!

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I have been following you for the longest time, you are SO STRONG for keeping us updated!!!! I hope the best for you

wow, didn't know GNG is that disgusting.
thanks for warning the others.

its frustrating when those korean c*** tries to excuse "standard of beauty" while its their fault that they can't follow a clear instruction (L-line in your case)