BeautyHacker

Recommendations for male rhinoplasty?

hello,

what clinics are good for a male who has had rhinoplasties before?

Wishes are : project the droopy tip and remove donor fascia from the dorsum.

I am more interested in Korea, Gangnam.

Please only refer to either experiences you personally or your friends,relatives have had.

thank you,

im on break so i have a lot of time on my hands so i'll help you find some good clinics that do rhinoplasty for men (:

the first one is from cinderella plastic surgery clinic (the photo that i have attached)

the second one heres a link its in korean but they have gifs and pictures that is very self explanatory (:
http://www.parkwonjin.co.kr/landing/man/mannose_1707/common.asp?src=adwords&kw=00116A

and also GNG for you
http://www.gnghospital.co.kr/%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90-%EC%BD%94%EC%84%B1%ED%98%95/

hope i can help XD

I’d personally steer clear of GNG since a lot of reviews warning against them have sprung up. Even @MissOrange who has a great looking nose went there and was suggested some pretty bogus procedures. Perhaps View? I was looking and there were some good results, I’d honestly look around and see if there are any pictures a clinic has with a before person who has your face, and see if you like their style. It’s your face at the end and you want the best projection while still maintaining function and nerve degree

i agree, instead of looking at just before and after pictures you really need to pay attention to the people that looks similar to you or has similar features as you before> <

thanks man you have helped me a lot !
Do you know where most native koreans go to ?

im korean but i was raised in the states so im not like totally sure where all the locals go, but i know family and friends who lived in korea all there lives
that got work done at cinderella (these are like 20's and up), and ID which is where all the younger cousins went, as they have such low prices for like students
during breaks and stuff T___T but im glad that i could be of some help > <

now that you are korean - im even closer to the source :smile:
thanks, i will check them out

but im not sure if they have english translators cause i only went once when my aunt got her checkup cause i heard everytime she went for a checkup she saw someone famous and im a huge kpop fan (as you can tell from my username lol) but i was out of luck that day, but they do have like ALOT of signed CDs like block b, apink, etc. which i kinda wanted to take with me lol im contemplating over cinderella and ID right now, cause i feel like its better to go somewhere where you know where like a person you really know went to you know? or maybe thats just me... ^ ^ ;;

• 7 months later...
Hey. I was wondering where you ended up going. I have had a consult at JW a year ago, and just completed one at GNG. I love the before and after photos at GNG specific to male rhinoplasty. I was quoted a price of 5.3 million won at JW and 7.5 million at GNG. I hope that you can give me some info about where you decided to go. I may go back to JW for another consult just because the last one was so long ago. I just want a straight, masculine nose with a lifted tip...which explains my affinity towards gng.