BeautyHacker

I want to look like a kpop star!!!!

so being in this forum for a while I have seen quite of people speculate about where kpop stars go to get their surgeries done in korea.no one seems to know, including ME. But researching numerous clinics in korea and china , I've noticed that a few clinics in china produce that kpop look that many people are wanting to get. Which has led me to believe that many kpop stars go to china for surgery . I may be wrong but here are some examples from a Chinese clinic , with 2 different women. As you see, they went from average to kpop quality. Do you think there are hidden Korean clinics that the average person does not know about or that they could be going somewhere else?

Examples of two different women who had their noses done in china.
*Sorry I am not including the names of the clinics ,due to people always finding something negative to say. if you research you can find yourself *

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, to me, her new face looks very chinese still. She has that dolly/doe look and the favoured upside down egg facial shape. This look is more like the Angelababy "Eurasian" aesthetic and less of the kpop look. I had a family friend from mainland China who also has a similar look (and her friends all have the same aesthetic too).

• 2 weeks later...
Do you know which clinic your friend in Mainland China went to to get Angelababy "Eurasian" aesthetic? Or can you recommend a clinic from China you specializes in Angelababy "Eurasian" aesthetic?

It's actually 2 different women who went to a certain clinic in china . I do not know them personally, they have diaries on soyoung.com They do sort of look similar after surgery

Stop this wanting to look like a kpop star. Youre only going to be disappointed or look super fake if you do. Im personally not a fan of how those girls look but youre only going to enhance your traits thats all. Lol. ALSO they have heavy eye makeup on, i feel like if the second girl took off that makeup she'd look almost the same. Dont be fooled.

lol I think they are gorgeous after surgery and look pretty natural , if I didn't see their diaries and saw them in person I would just think they were half asian and white. I would definitely say that surgery changed their looks dramatically and its not just the makeup . I have seen both women without makeup on their diaries. Personally ,I do not want to look like a kpop star but I understand what you are saying. lol Many women sadly, are flocking to korea to get surgery because they think they will look as beautiful as kpop stars afterwards. 99% of the time, that is not the case

I respect your opinion but nope, if i saw them without knowing anything about them i would immediately know they had something done to their face especially the eyes. I wouldnt call them a natural look because of the way thick eyelids look on an asian after the cut.

Ahh I Don't pay attention to eyes lol. my eyes are naturally big. But I see what you are saying . They only had their nose done at the clinic ..

The second girl probably had it done at another clinic or something lol but i could be wrong