BeautyHacker

I want to look like a kpop star!!!!

Keep up the good job with the threats and nasty language Madamebutterfly89. You're only showing everyone how trashy you are.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never used nasty languages or threat. People can go back to my old post and see for them selves and see how credible your not. You're that type of toxic human that should never be trusted with important info. No good deed goes unpunished I guess? I'm not going to continue defending myself to a vile sociopath.

Everyone can thank sassyqt bc now I will not be posting certain important info bc of her harassment, slandering and bullying.

I almost fell out of my chair, when I read this post of yours MadameButterfly89. Hypocrite much? "The only way to change a clinic's ways is to expose them." You can't even be bothered to expose your own clinic who did your zygoma surgery.

That's all right because I don't need uneducated, ignorant, false information that can't be proven by one's own pictures sugarbuns. Btw you couldn't pay me a million dollars to be your sweetheart.

Everyone else, please do your own research and look at multiple member's before and after pictures. Do hundreds of hours of research. Be sure you've seen more than 10 good reviews of the clinic you're considering. You don't want mental problems and end up at a therapist.

My apologies for the unpleasantness krod2017.

I can't believe how low class and trashy madamebutterfly89 continues to descend. I'm pretty sure she's projecting her own single status on me. And sugar I have more than a boyfriend. I have a ring cuz he wants forever.

You are DiSGUSTING and VILE. You just proved my point. No amount of surgery can fix that heinous character of your. Making joke of people suffering depression from bad surgeries--some even commit suicide from it. You are disgusting.

You are the personification and have every trait of a VILE disgusting bully and harasser. The way you constantly descend into name calling, hypocrisy, and lies just show how mentally unstable you are.

Please go find help and see a psychiatrist. I'm done replying to all your malicious name calling.