BeautyHacker

Giant cheekbones girl PS review – 6 months post op

Nice results! Did the doctor caution or advise you about any side effects that may occur from your FC surgery? Do ypu feel any side effects such as numb sensations or any disruption to nerve sensations like what some other people experience?

Btw, does the clinic have any english translator or can you consult online/through kakao in english?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you look stunningly beautiful now!

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!!! I love your results!!! I was wondering if you have instagram. I want to follow you if you allow. I want to follow ur progress ! Im planning this december to go to korea! I was thibking of doing the same thing like you too. They told me to do chin surgery but i dont like pointy chin, so i was wondering if you dont mind share with me pricately your wuote without chin surgeey. Thank you.

you look really good! congrats
I'm planing cheekbone surge as well
can you please share which method been used and how many millimetres have they reduced?

I'm not sure how many mm... but they did through incision inside the cheek/ around sideburns

Thanks for informing . Btw, why did you not consider thefacedental? I mean i know it's a matter of personal preference but for a bone surgery i would always consider an O&M surgeon as opposed to a ps surgeon.