BeautyHacker

My First Experience of Lipo at Pretty Body in Seoul

Hi guys,
Fianlly I get rid of my fatty fats from legs and butt!!! :smile:
I cnt believed that I do not have to suffer with choosing clothes anymore!!!
I am not a person actually do the action for surgery like lipo and only googling, websurfing for lipo..
Read lots of forums/ blogs, and internet about Lipo and found some clinics in Seoul especially Regen and Banobagi.
some cons and pros about these clinics and quite scared to go there for my first surgery.
While deciding where I go for lipo, I studied and searched more information about lipo and clinics in Korea.
I also looked into babitalk, webpages of clinics, and recommendation from my friends for lipo in Korea, but still it was very difficult to decide the clinics for lipo. I guess it takes more than 6 months to make decision ..haha

I did my lipo on legs last March and can see my legs slimer and slimer with good shape.
(Work out hard every day after month of surgery to lose weight as well, it helps a lot to make my bodyshape better and better)
I did my lipo at Pretty Body Clinic I never heard about it in any blogs, forums but I think Lipo at Pretty Body clinic was good decision for me even though there is no English version of webpage and hard to understand the system as well.
The reason that I chose Pretty Body Clinic is because my auntie's recommendation who did Breast surgery and belly lipo at there. She was so happy with the service and surgery result so she recommended this clinic like she is a fan of that clinic!
(I was wonder she got a job there!! haha)

I planned to go to Korea for a week and had online consultation with Pretty Body Clinic, JK, Grand in Korea.
The price range is sooooo huge !! I did not expected that Lipo costs are that different! I made a reservation both at Grand and Pretty Body in Korea for consultation.
My first consultation was at Pretty Body Clinic (it was quite hard to find the clinic...no English name on building)
(According to my auntie's, it locates between subway train exit no. 9 and 10and the KEB bank is on first floor..)
I could not find the clinic without my auntie!!
The Pretty Body Clinic was quite bigger than what I expected and very nice people greeting. Also, lots of Korean customers waiting for their turns. Why I never know that clinic on online??
A girl helped me to fill out the form for consultation and Inbody as well. she was nice and very helpful.

<Consultation>
I had a consultation with other lady in English luckily. I can talk to her in my mother tongue language without looking at the other person to translate my language to Korean or Korean to English. She asked me what is my concerns, size check, the price, surgery process, recovery packages, etc. I had consultation with her and then doctor. Actually, I really feel comfortable to talk with both my consultant and doctor during the consultation. They seems very professional and they know how to treat the person who like me. Also, I strongly feel to do lipo at Pretty Body because the recommendation and result of my auntie and the consulting with consultant and doctor!!!
Also, the price was not that expensive like the other clinics. I guess the price is quite reasonable.
I paid deposit and blood test for surery and scheduled the surgery next day morning.

<On the day of operation>
I felt so hungry and scared, and nervous, exciting and....more.
I went to pharmacy to get medication (Painkiller, antibiotic, and...), changed clothes, wash my face, take photo,
Consultation with consultant again, signed for consent form for surgery, consultation with doctor, then I was already at the operation room.
I saw so many operation rooms and very clean. I was sooooo nervous even more..
Lie down on the bed and I could see the ceiling and surgical tools....Eeeeek
Then I was was at recovery room with wearing garment.. I did not even realised I already had surgery!

<After Surgery>
I feel so pain on my legs and swollen was worsen. I have not seen bruises that much.
I could not sit down well expecially at toilet. (It was most hardest and painful part after surgery)

When I back to New Zealand and removed stitches at clinic in Auckland after a week of surgery.

My swelling, bruises, pain goes about a week and I can wear my clothes but still little bit tight because of little bit of swelling. I can see my legs slimer and body shape much better after 2 weeks !! Especially, when I wear jeans , my legs super skinny!!
My pants size is getting smaller and smaller every week!! :smile:
I start to run for an hour a month after surgery to lose weight and also, make my body more fit!
My Pants size is 16 to 8 now! I cant believe it!!!!
I thanks to my auntie!!!! I am so happy with the slim legs and also, doctor and consultant!!!
I did not expected he Pretty Body is so nice and good at Lipo but they did sooooo well to me!!

I prefer to do Lipo at Pretty Body if I have a chance to do my belly or arms next time when I save more money! haha

I am not sure exact price for thighs because I did it with hips as well. As I remeber, Thighs and hip was around KRW 9,000,000 somthing like that.
For me, the pain was not a main issue but it's quite okay for me. (My auntie said it was quite painful but can handle it for skinny legs :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
H
Hi, thanks so much for sharing. May I ask for the link to pretty body's website and their kakao /whatsapp id?

Are you going to ask them if they are board certified? It seems like you are very interested in finding out who they are. Please share us your findings!

Um, sorry but I don't plan on asking that question. I never ask any clinic for their qualification. I just want to check their work and maybe consult if I like what i see

I'm no expert at board certification. But if you look at prskorea.com there is an instruction on how to check it. You can do it yourself. And performing PS while not being board certified is legal in Korea. If someone wants to pick a board certified surgeon, that's just personal preferences and not a legal requirement. I don't want to verify any doctor's certification here as I don't want to be accused of spreading rumors. Please understand

• 1 month later...