BeautyHacker

First time rhinoplasty advice

Then you're doing great by trying to research and be informed beforehand. In regards of safety, clinics love to tout a
"Zero accident" history, so you can look for that. Pitangui prides themselves on 30 years accident free. JW, VIP and Answer also proudly advertise that. Keep in mind though, accident free doesn't mean infection-free or that results are without complications.

I agree with what others suggested about tiplasty and hump removal. You have a nice, high bridge already, so I don't think an implant is really worth it, especially since they can move around or cause issues later. You probably won't need alarplasty either. Raising a droopy tip can sometimes help a nose look slimmer. When you message doctors online, they will make suggestions based on your photos.

For natural noses, Dr Seong from GNG, Dr Suh from JW, and the Dr Park & Dr Suh from Baum have reputations for preferring natural-looking noses. I think the most important thing to achieving the look you want though is very clear, concise communication with the doctor. Photos are even better. There is a common standard of beauty in S. Korea that's the "default", so if you don't communicate what you want in a very detailed way, they'll fall on the default look.

If I had it all over to do again I would have played with fillers first. Then got surgery

I do not think Dr. Seo is good at hump reduction. When I consulted him, he said was uncomfortable doing a humpectomy or a rasping without covering with an implant. And even then, he recommended a very large sized implant when I strictly requested natural. Not to mention his consult times are <10 minutes yet require 1-2 hours wait even scheduled. He even said he had to get back to surgery when I was speaking with him so it gave a very bad impression to me. I am not sure if it was because of the season I went in but consult first, do not decide or place a deposit because Dr. Seo has been name dropped 100 times.

@jambition may I know who your doctor was at Secret? Have heard some people mention Secret for some procedures like eyes and nose but can't find much info or reviews here. What's their website?

My advice...

1. Do not use pictures of other people / models to show what you want. Photoshop your YOUR OWN FACE. What you think looks good on other people may not work at all on your face. In fact, when you play around with your own face, you will see how a few minor tweaks could radically change your face in ways you can not predict and may not like.

2.Don't let price be the biggest factor.

3. If they are vague in the consult or dismissive, walk out. Always be prepared to walk away.

4. Listen to your instincts

• 2 weeks later...
I CANNOT find a website for Trend! Does it go by a different name?

Is it a Korean-only (language) website?

• 8 months later...