BeautyHacker

Under Eye Fat Repositioning

Hi everyone,

I've got ugly dark circles (not sure because of discoloration or puffiness) under my eyes out of the blue, it happened almost overnight, 1 year ago to my left eye and 6 months ago to my right eye. I used to look so young at my age (I'm 33, of Asian descent) and since this happened to me, I look like 10 years older and get really depressed (I got insomnia and depression mainly because of this change in my appearance- to the point that I don't want to communicate with anyone, and now I have to work on these 2 issues as well).

I'm thinking of making a trip to South Korea for a procedure of eye bag removal, may be Under Eye Fat Repositioning... I came across this youtube review and this Thai lady's eye bag/dark circle looks so similar to mine. She went to ID Clinic in Gangnam, and she is happy with the result.

My question is that, have any of you ladies gone through similar under eye surgeries targeting at dark circles/eye bags? And do you have any recommendations of clinics/specific doctors? I won't make a trip before doing intensive research on this, since I heard so many girls feeling unsatisfied with the results even after months/years.

Thank you in advance. To be honest, I hope one day my mind and my heart would be balanced and I could feel confident no matter how I look, it's more important than having my mood/life dependent on my appearance. But for now, since I feel like loosing all my confidence due to my look, I really look forward to meeting with a good doctor to have my problem fixed.