BeautyHacker

My 2 jaw surgery with Eu

Hello everyone I started this thread about my 2 jaws surgery with dr kim at Eu

I have symmetry face and an underbite and small chin i don’t have any functional problem like chewing or anything serious ... the reason why I want to do 2 jaw surgery is I hate my smile always cover it with my hand and rarely take a selfie

I looked and searched for a country which is developed in jaw surgery I read many reviews and had to speak with patients lots and lots of work and emails and waiting for replies I even considerd Taiwan Singapore and Europe and Argentina but hard to find any information about them

While I was searching I end up searching on this fourm which helps me a lot and also I joined KakaoTalk chat group thanks kino for the great job helps a lot I recognized I had to look more and be careful to choose the right doctor

I ended up choosing three clinics everm Eu and jum all are in Korea

I had everm and Eu appointments on the first day after arriving to Korea My appointment was on Monday and Just 2 hours between them so I was kinda worried so I contacted everm but unfortunately the consultant canceled the appointment and told me after 2 days so I went to Eu dr kim I saw his amazing work and heard a lot about his unique techniques no tube because he cuts little bit not big as other surgeons and no braces before the surgery so I decided to do it and the clinic has two amazing consultants who helped me a lot in my journey I felt like I’m with my family I had many consultations before the surgery.

on Friday I had the surgery it was 2hours two jaw and v line and chin I wake up feeling no pain I stayed 2 nights the first night nurse speaks English fluently and she was super nice even the second night nurse was sweet and tried to use translator now I’m almost one month post operation little swollen the final result needs time but I look natural different I didn’t bleed a lot which makes me happy the bleeding stopped after 10 days I walked right after the surgery I had de swelling laser after care sessions daily for 2 weeks and I’m on liquids diet and soft food for a month and I have to put braces after one month I removed the stitches after 2 weeks from the surgery didn’t hurts as I expected and now I came back home after 25 days in Korea miss Eu staff and Korea already

I will update you guys each month

• Like 1

Hi happy no I don’t think I have a nerve damage actually I was surprised I Can feel my cheeks right after the surgery then I gain Sense back most of parts after 2 weeks now I’m one month post op I can feel almost all my face except my chin part and I have some swollen but I’m happy that dr kim did great job

Hi, do you mind to let me know how much you paid in total? Was it for 2-jaw, v line and chin (genioplasty)?

I prefer that you contacted them directly because maybe you don’t need all of my procedures they will answer your questions in short time and the cosultants are so sweet and helpful and you can consult dr kim too

Agreed their staff are super friendly and caring! Am there in October - November for TJ+V line ^^ Can't wait! By the way, how did you manage your food etc. Its quite challenging to prepare liquid diet/food no? Am worried!

Actually they gave me a list of instructions the food I should eat and food I shouldn’t and sometimes I contacted them to make sure I’m right you can eat porridge and soup and you will be on soft food diet for a month I’m happy to lose some weight

• 1 month later...
Hi again I’m almost 3 months post operation I have braces which is exciting I can open my mouth like 2 fingers and half maybe if I practice more I could open more but I’m little lazy I can talk normally and eat rice spaghetti and cut chicken in small pieces and eat it still can’t eat sandwiches or burgers but I can cut it in small pieces if I want the swollen almost gone just on chin area thanks God I have no nerve damage or numbness I can feel everything I’m a teacher so speaking clearly is really important so I’m happy I can speak my smile is becoming better than before my face shape changed before was kinda round now is becoming oval maybe because of genio and v line people can’t notice I had face surgery at all until now I’m so happy with the results and I’m so grateful that Eu still contact me although I’m at my country to see what I need thank you so much

• 1 month later...
Hi ....I’m almost 4 months now the Swollen is almost disappear just still have it in chin area but now I’m so happy I can eat almost everything I ate burger yes maybe bad for my diet since I lost of weight starting want to keep it ..also I can open my mouth like 3 fingers really wide almost like before the surgery and I really have this serious question why I have this symmetry face on pictures but in reality I don’t or doesn’t show and my smile and the braces started to look better I start to smile without covering it with my hand more confident my face looks smaller each month and more defined I’m more excited to see the changes in my face each month

• admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 months later...

Do you mind me asking how much for your procedures ? I do need all the procedures you had.

Can you also post your pictures too?