BeautyHacker

My experience at HANABI RHINOPLASTY CLINIC

Hey guys so I’m going to write this up now despite being unsure about my results. The reason I am unsure of my results is I think my alarplasty made my nostrils too small but my doctor assures me that as the tip gets smaller the alars appear bigger, which makes sense. If he had left them they would be too big. Everything else is perfect. As a result there are no before and afters but lots of people on kkt had to listen to my confusion after my surgery so I can assure you this is real LOL. Here goes!

Why I chose Hanabi
Hanabi only does noses. That really appealed to me. I liked the subtlety of their before and afters, the noses looked sharper and less bulbous. They don’t spend a lot on marketing and the surgeon teaches a LOT of surgeons around the world. This was highly appealing to me.

The consultation
Dr Chang is a very soft spoken but kind man. He is the only doctor. I liked that he spoke English because there was no miscommunication and I was uncomfortable with a consultant speaking on my behalf. He felt my nose and told me what he thought should be done. I spoke to him about not wanting foreign materials in my nose (primary) and he said he could use osteotomy to redo my existing bridge and make it taller looking and less wide! He did not push an implant on me and instead used his skills to give me something I wanted which was great. We decided on ear and septal cartilage for the tip, osteotomy for bridge (no implant) and an alarplasty. He explained everything slowly and medically and seemed very smart. There were more before and afters in the office than online. He did not rush me at all and made sure I felt secure.

Surgery and aftercare
The surgery was painless, I did sleep sedation so not GA but it felt the same. The aftercare at Hanabi is daily oxygen and/or laser deswelling. Something I didn’t like is they gave me a prescription for my meds so 3 hours after surgery I had to go get my own meds. They let me rest as long as I like though but still, even though the pharmacy was on the ground floor I thought that was kinda annoying. The English consultant assigned to me was super nice but also I caught her lying to me and it made me uncomfortable. After cast removal my tip was too high and I asked if it would drop. She said no but after I made a face and she saw I didn’t like that, she changed her answer to yes. This made me feel like I couldn’t ask her anything because she would just try and say what I wanted to hear. Overall she was nice though and Hanabi aftercare was okay.

Something notable about Hanabi however is.. because I was freaking out over the tip and the consultant couldn’t give me a straight answer, Dr Chang came in on his day off to make sure I was okay. That was amazing.

Overall thoughts
Dr Chang is a very good doctor. Just because I think my nose is a little off right now, no one else seems to (all the girls told me I was crazy) so I honestly think he does know what he is doing and it’s swelling. He is very kind and has no ego. He is the only doctor at this practice and there was always people in the lobby despite having little to no marketing, which says a lot about him. He holds seminars and stuff a lot so I felt like I could trust him and I hope my nose turns out perfect. He promised 3 months so I’ll be back then to complain if it’s not!!

THANK YOU for doing a review! I literally just message them about a consultation, but want too sure since I never see anything about them!

Hope everything turns out! I'd love to see before and after shots!

thanks a lot for the review:smile:hoping for your fast healing...btw,those ppl u saw in his clinic, were they locals or foreign?was the consultant u were referring to was tony?since u didnt need any implants i suppose ur bridge is high enuff?im thinking maybe i could have that procedure too, like not using any implant or anything:smile:)

Never saw tony in person so not him I don’t think! And I was the only foreigner!

I have the left! Looks pinched but is apparently due to swelling. It’s only been two weeks so will hope it goes down :smile:

oh yaiks. do you have thick nose? i have thick skin around the nose. so after the surgery, my nose didnt heal well ,,,it looks bigger and I was really in the mess. made worst when one of the staff in the clinic (I didnt know she was about to leave) told me that the doctor didnt do the right job, that he gave me such huge implant and so on. so within a month feeling so ugly i asked the implant to be removed.

Yikes... I don’t have an implant but I’m scared now LOL

dont be. what im trying to say is that...i could have been more calmed then and waited for the result. anyway im going to see hanabi next week, i have shorslisted few docs...it could be him for my surgery...please do continue updating me about your result. i would not appreciate him if he do something without my consent during the surgeery. i dont want pinch nose! period