BeautyHacker

My experience with rhinoplasty in Opera Clinic

Hello :cool:

So I want to write my honest experience with plastic surgery in Seoul
as I began my research about plastic surgery I watched many youtubers and believed their stories (which was so stupid)

I started mailing Docfinderkorea and sent some pictures, and they gave me 5 options
(PRICES WERE RIDICULES) they pushed me for more pressures that i didn't ask for

i asked a Korean friend to do a quick research about these five clinics and here is the surprise
(the most related search words were "blacklist, death, side effects"

i lost my trust about all reviews in the Internet, after all this is my face and a decision that i will live with all my life

I kept looking and asking some close friends and here were my options
Grace plastic surgery clinic
Me Cosmetic Clinic

as soon as i arrived to Seoul, i went to my consultations

for Grace clinic (after their fake discount)
nose hump removal + silicon (5,500,000 krw) :shocked:
facial injection (165,000 krw)
cheeks liposuction (220,000 krw)
dimples (725,000 krw)

for Me Clininc
hump removal no silicon offered (1,200,000 krw)
semi-tattoo makeup eyebrows+eyeliner+lips (1,200,000 krw)
cut line injections 3 sessions (790,000 krw)

prices notes from the clinics are attached
Grace kept pushing me with lots of discounts and promises, they kept contacting me almost daily which i didn't like!
also their prices were higher than what they told me before going to Seoul

so i did more research and found Opera clinic and did a consultation there
and i have to be honest, the interpreter made me feel safe, she was so nice and no formal heavy conversations
she would answer all of my questions :flowers:

the surgeon gave me his honest opinion in like five minutes because he was so busy
so here's what i paid for my surgery:

hump removal + silicon + osteology (3,000,000 krw)
and any addition to the surgery will cost 500,000 krw which was reasonable!
cheeks fat injection (300,000 krw)
+ free Botox
^ these prices without tax because i paid with cash

I paid my deposit after the consultation, and as soon as left the interpreter sent me my surgeon details
his name: Dr. Sung Yoon Sik
he used to work at Wonjin clinic

I did my research about Dr. Yoon and i was little worried because i didn't find many reviews about him (even in naver)
i thought about asking for the other surgeon (which he was famous) but i was worried my surgery date will change and i didn't have much time left in Seoul

However!!! my surgery went SO WELL
BETTER THAN I THOUGHT

I really like the result, and the whole experience was easy because of the amazing interpreter that I had!
a special thanks to her :heart:

I would definitely go back to Opera for my dimples and for their dental clinic next summer ^^

ADDITION:
my sister did her rhinoplasty surgery at Item clinic, and she HATES her nose right now
they did what she asked them NOT to do! which is pointed nose

they didn't try to take responsibility or anything
and it costed her (5,500,000 krw) which was too much!
+ her interpreter wasn't that friendly she would look down whenever she speaks

Good luck for everyone planing for a plastic surgery

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry i don't have before,
but here is an after picture (still swollen cuz my surgery was two weeks ago)

Hii I would like to rhino on me clinic for my bulbous nose however i don't know anything about them. I know they are known for skin but I don't know about rhino. Do you know something about this clinic?
ii

Your nose looks quite good, btw do they get caucasian patients as well?? I'm a caucasian and i have seen most korean rhino docs produce fine asian looking nose tip whereas i want to have sharp caucasian nose tip. Any suggestions??

For MCC, When i did my consultation they told me they will shave the bone (to remove the hump) without putting any silicon to smoother the shaved area and that will wider my nose from the front

i told them i want a silicon and they said it's not an option!
i guess they aren't advanced in plastic surgeries

However, I did my semi tattoo at MCC, it was fine
I also did moles removal, and fillers under the eyes (which was bad, as now i can feel and move one filler around in my left eye)

I honestly don't know about that, but you can do a consultation and see how you feel about them

what are people saying about their rhinoplasty (if you could tell me)? I don't find any reviews on them and I'm considerating opera for my rhino. But I'm afraid they make my nose looks unnatural and too pointed. I'm asian I prefer a natural nose looking and could you tell how are their nose? Natural or almost dolly type?
t

Ok Thanks. One more thing that i'd like to ask is that did you notice any caucasian patient in their clinic at the time of your visit??