BeautyHacker

Hanabi vs. VIP vs. China for rib rhinoplasty?

I need to swap my silicone for rib due to health reasons. Which clinic would you all recommend? I would be curious. VIP is literally 2x more than Hanabi. I also like the work of Dr. Ting Wang, but I've emailed and called a billion times with no answer (I have no idea idea HOW people have gotten ahold of him).

Yeah, I think I'm crossing VIP off the list. They don't seem to be any more impressive than Hanabi. I don't need a translator for china; I'm from the U.S., but know even Mandarin to communicate. However, I can't ever seem to get ahold of that doctor OR his staff, and emails have been unanswered.

Can you tell me who did not like their result with VIP? I was set on them for surgeries because of the reviews on realself

Sorry I don't really remember the names of members who posted the bad review... but if you use the advanced search function on the top right of PF with the keyword "VIP", it will show you many reviews about this clinic. Quite a few posted unsatisfactory experiences

Me too! I really am interested in going there because I love the reviews ive seen on realself. But they are expensive.