BeautyHacker

Why you should not have plastic surgery in South Korea

Hi ladybugz, May I know which clinic did you go to and which doctor did your rhino in Korea?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other famous clinics and doctors that too have had made appearances on television but unlike Dr. Oh they did not get suspended. Stop typing things just for the sake of it.

You concluding on her to be a "Supposed MVP promoter" might be true but you have no rights to call her delusional. Who are you to set the parameters of delusion for anyone? OR are you trying to rather project yourself? A 28+ guy pretending to be a 25-year-old guy on kakao group chats. I have seen you mentioning Jogak many times on rhinoplasty group chat, also I have seen you mention about your rhino revision done in Korea at some jjp clinic, whereas, here you are telling people that you'd totally avoid getting rhino done in Korea. Double standards hunh...?

xx

It's all about timing. Might be that when you are online he's not and vice-versa.

And, I do not owe you any explanation of any sort.

Woah im just curious. Just chill. Dont be so defensive. Not saying you owe me an explanation. Im just curious as ive never even seen it. Fine if it was before my time. Just leave it at that then.

I'm not understanding your hostility ElijahSpk. If you doubt Dr. Oh's suspension was from media appearances. Share your source of information. Otherwise, "do stop typing things just for the sake of it."

And umm... you're not a ADMIN or MOD, so where do you derive your power to tell others what they can and can't type?

If you actually use your head a bit, you'll realize I never really concluded anything about anyone. I only made observations. I don't even know what "parameters of delusion" even means. Nor am I aware of a "jpp clinic". I did a quick search on the rhino chat and couldn't find any mention of head augmentation.
Also, I never got rhino revision.
Sadly in one post you managed to get so many things wrong...If you're going to be a hater, at least be a reasonable one.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Ashly117 could u please tell me why u think cocoline sucks? because I have someone recommend it to me

May I ask the reason why you would not consider rhinoplasty at all from Korea? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
@MissOrange do you recommend Dr. Seo even for other ethnic Asian (like central/south Asian) faces? Can post pics if you want.

I am a mixed Asian.... got some east but mostly central/southeast.
Been curiously reading your recs and am thinking about a primary rhino either next month or in Jan.

• 1 month later...
You can always get down to gritty with stats... I think MissO and I must have similar personalities. If things worked well for her, she is going to rave about, why not? It seems like she has great personal knowledges about plastic surgeries. So far I only read one negative review of MVP. We Koreans like to share good things and good news, also voicing negative feed back either. I am going to be consulting with MVP in couple of days, if I feel MVP is being promoted I won’t be too shy about sharing that either. Wish me luck! As beautiful MissO is, I am only going for anti aging. I like my big jaws and big cheek bones. I embrace my over sized head! Even though her lips are awesome and tempting.

• 5 months later...
Do you know off had of any small clinics that specialize in DES or Two jaw?
I really wanted to get all my surgeries done at once somewhere like Banobagi or Regen, but based on what you and others are saying is it better to do each surgery separate at a specialized place?
If anyone has insights for this it would be much appreciated :smile: