BeautyHacker

Plastic Surgery in Korea with DAPRS (DA plastic surgery)

Hello everyone! I been searching for a plastic surgery clinic to have my nose revisionary and facial contouring. Did some research and has filter it down to between ID hospital and DAPRS.

These two are quite good in dramatic and natural changes in surgery. My medical agent, Claire from Beautiquekorea (please message me to get her contact :smile:) has help me a lot in recommending the right clinic base the type of surgeries and looks/change I want.

She has been really patient with me and helping me to expedite the communication and request with the clinic. I have then confirm to go with DAPRS as their leading doctor, Dr Lee is famous in contouring surgery.

DAPRS has answer all my queries efficiently and I am quite excited to visit them soon!

I will be having v line surgery, nose revisionary, double eyelids surgery with ptosis, paranasal implants and fat grafting.

I will be visiting them on 17 Oct 2018, please let me know if anyone is going as well! I will update this thread along the way with some photos pre and post surgery procedures!

Meanwhile please share with me if you have any feedback or recommendations.

• 1 month later...