BeautyHacker

Opera plastic surgery latest pricing?

Hey guys I'm interested in ps facial contouring and possible my fourth (lol) eyelid revision.... I was looking at the pricing for opera ps and it seems SO LOW. They are having a special and I do know how to speak Korean. Is this normal pricing for Korean locals?

I attached image

So it says
350 man won for facial contour which is $3100 USD

This is what Opera clinic quoted me for each surgery.
1. Facial contouring(zygoma+jaw+chin) : krw 8.000.000
2.fat grafting (forehead) : krw 1.000.000
3.fat grafting (whole face) : krw 1.800.000
4. rhinoplasty with silicone +tip plasty + alar reduction : krw 3.000.000
5. Double Eyelid :
with Incision : krw 1.300.000
without Incision : krw 800.000
+ptosis correction : krw 7000.000
+any type of canthoplasty costs krw 600.000
It's quite affordable compared to the bigger and more popular clinics in Korea. I'm just a little skeptical about their services and the results. I've only recently heard about them through this forum. There's not much info about the clinic online, but that might just be because it's still new and foreigners haven't heard of it yet. So far I've seen some positive reviews from a couple of people here and their b/a photos look really good! Ahh so torn! Still haven't picked a clinic yet since there's so many to choose from. Should I consider Opera clinic??

I've been reading a million posts at babitalk which is basically a Korean app for Korean people for plastic surgery (before and after, forums etc etc)
Opera is a very famous among the Koreans that is true it seems but there seems to be SO many clinics that no one mentions in purseforum. Also really do your research I read so many posts about sagging with cheekbone reduction. It seems like it's way too common. I'm doing a lot of research myself since it seems all the English sites are too limited with information. Thank god I know Korean.

• 5 weeks later...
I think they doing special for international clients too! The online consultant said it comes with the condition of sharing b/a like the korean app, babitlak. They said the special has been out nearly a month! I It ends at Oct 15th. I don't plan to go to Korea in this year so no use for me... but anyone goes to korea soon and don't mind sharing b/a, check this out. They are pretty tempting price.

They have pretty good reputation here especially I like them they stick to the price list, I think. I asked the thread starters of Opera in this forum and also had a online consultation with them and all the quotes are in the same range. (even though someone got some discount for multiple surgeries or sharing photo discount, etc. ) So I'm thinking about visiting them soon when I finally get a vacation from work.

I had an online consultation regarding a caucasian nose with hump with them. This is what they answered me and I would like to know if this is okay? It seems like such a good deal:

“*Reductive Rhinoplasty (silicone optional depends on the bridge condition.
krw 2.500.000

+ hump removal : krw 5.000.000
+ nose tip plasty : krw 500.000
+ possible osteology : krw 500.000

total : krw 4.000.000
discount for sharing photo/review : 30%
after applying discount : krw 2.800.000

10% vat is exclusive

The total will be krw 3.080.000 after adding 10% vat.

The reductive rhinoplasty costs krw 2.500.000 and any type of additional nose surgery costs krw 500.000“

• 2 months later...
Wow

How do you know that ?, so if i write review here, then can I get those costs ?

I have, 2 days ago. I’m healing now, but so far my experience with them has been good. I will write about it when I return home. I don’t want to review them until my my swelling goes down and my cast is off and my face starts to settle.

As far as pricing, I got lateral and lower canthoplasty and silicone rhinoplasty with tip plasty and alar reduction for about 4.355 million won (less than $4,000 USD).