BeautyHacker

Preparing for Pre & Post Surgery

Going through the post surgery can be really painful and uncomfortable.

What I have gathered below are the things to bring

Alcohol swabs
Straws for drinking
Lozenges
Arnica gel and tables
Loose clothes
Mask
Hats
Pumpkin soup
Aloe Vera juice

What’s else is required for pre and post surgery?

Mine was prescribed, but I didn’t find it strong enough. For me, it was easier and cheaper to just go to my local pharmacy in my country, and grab the extra strength rapid pain killers. Or see the doctor if your place of employment pays for doctor visits.

Hi. I don't know which surgery you will gonna get but sometimes doctors recommend not to use a straw. Also the clinic will give you a mask so you don't need to prepare it. I heard pumpkin juice is better than soup. I bought the juice in the pharmacy under the clinic when I got surgery. And about the painkiller, the clinic where I went, they gave it.

What kind of pain killers do you recommend?

Thank you!

I am doing FC! Oh oh do they sell juices there as well? Or there any other soups we can take?

Hi! You can consider those type of replacement meal for your nutritional needs during your surgery.
When i had my 3 wisdom teeth extraction, i drank Ensure Milk during that 2 weeks as i am unable to chew at all. Ensure Milk is available in my home country where it is also used for tube feeding. You can dissolve the milk powder using room temperature water. You can consider getting similar products to meet your daily nutritional needs during your surgery.

I think neck pillow also needed if you are foreigners. It will help you sleep in planes.
I heard pineapple juice also helps de-swelling, you can buy bromelain pills from iHerb. It has the same ingredients that help de-swelling.
Pineapple juice is expensive and hard to find in Korea.

Oh yes! I read about pineapple juice too!! Should grab both!

Purchased the pills from iherb and arnicare too!

I saw pumpkin juice in pharmacy! And the clinic where I did they gave me a rice soup for one time. After that I bought soups at Bon soup(?)(the name was Bon Juk) or convenient stores.

Thank you! Was wondering if there’s sodium inside the soup as it will cause water retention hence the swelling