BeautyHacker

Best DES surgeons of View or GNG ?

How long has it been since the surgery? She's going to get a revision but not with mvp eventhough mvp just ask for anaesthesia fee. She don't want to risk her eyes turning droopy again after the revision and end up have to go for a 3rd revision so she is looking to do her revision in another clinic

3 mths post

I reached out to multiple clinics and view was pushed to the very bottom of my list. I had a horrible interaction with henry and almost asked for someone else. One example, he was explaining discounts to me, he told me there was no point in giving me a percentage because he can just raise the price on me. I was like well you already gave me the prices, so why would you raise the price on me. haha, i just wanted to know if they would discount further. anyway, i hope the f2f interaction with the doctors will be better!

@christinamas. omg so sorry this happened to you. I never met Henry personally, just chatted with him via WA & he was always so helpful. Answered all my questions promptly & patiently; btw lmao, I had lots of questions...... Anna was the consultant I met personally and she was lovely. Hope for you that you get more experienced doctors than I did. May I ask what surgeries you are planning on doing?

• 5 months later...
Hi , mazikeen so, which clinic that you have done your eyes and could i please see your eyes now?