BeautyHacker

Full Body Liposuction

Hello guys,
I am also thinking about visiting Korea next January to do my whole body liposuction. Its my first time to Korea!! So excited!!! i don't know much about Korean hospital and clinic so it would be nice to have more information before i travel there. Please keep me posted!! Thank you in advanced :smile:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great experience at Pretty Body Clinic. They treated me so special. Repsonse so nicely all the queries what I asked after surgery. If someone looking for a clinic then I definately say 'Pretty Body' Seoul Korea ! :smile:
Sharing the contact detail for you guys :smile:
+82 10 4095 0781 / Kakaotalk ID: prettybodyeng

Hi What procedure are you doing next year?
If you do fat transfer or lipo then I want you to contact Pretty Body, Seoul :smile:

Thanks very much karema

• 2 months later...
I had Lipo at Pretty Body, and I love my result but I really appreciated during the consultation (both Online and in-house). Angelina and Hyelim were trying to do something more for me even after surgery.
I would recommend Pretty Body if someone or my friend are looking for a liposuction surgery!! :smile:

• 2 months later...
Hello again, finally I went to Korea for my whole body liposuction. I want to share my Korea trip experience. So the weather was very cold in January in Korea. Maybe choosing April and May will be better for Korea trip. As you know Korea is a very developed country and almost everything is well systematized. Especially, services, transport, 24 hours open stores, etc. :smile:
So, I went to a few clinics for consultations. Most of them give free consultations. Firstly, I hesitated between Banobagi, Laprin, Pretty Body Clinic, Cinderella clinics. But among all clinics, some of them late responded or offered me a high price. I have chosen to have consultation 2f2 with Pretty Body Clinic and Laprin. So Pretty Body Clinic was good but I chose Laprin because of their Liposuction method is much safer and less bleeding, fast recovery and also they offered me a reasonable price. They answered my questions very informatively and understood what I want. They showed me another a lot of patient's reviews which I think is very important. They explained my whole process and took me to the doctor. The doctor also checked my body and gave a recommendation of what is better for me.
They do their work very carefully, before the surgery they took me for checking my hemoglobin level and other tests. I was super nervous before surgery but the consultant was with me all the time even when I got into the surgery room. Before they connect anesthesia, they gave me some injections and the doctor came and designed my body.
I was worried about the communication problem but my consultant was following me to the surgery room and their nurse speaks some English too, the consultant was holding my hands and it helped calm me down. After that, I fell asleep and when I woke up, everything was done magically. Before surgery, my main concern was about pain. I was expecting to have pain after surgery and swelling and bruising. But my liposuction surgery was performed without any pain. For 2,3 days, my body was a bit sore, I did have a problem moving with compression garment but it was okay. After the operation, I rested in the clinic for 1 hour and went back to the hotel.
I want to mention that Laprin provides aftercare. They made me feel I've been taken care of. After 1 week, as I expected, my abdomen and thighs were swelling, so I contacted my consultant and she scheduled me air compression treatment to help reduce swelling and bruising. they gave air compression treatment unlimited until I left Korea. It helped me reduce swelling and bruising. After a long flight, my body was swelling again but doing some stretching exercise, my body started to heal and less swelling. I was really feeling changes day after day. Now, I got good results and satisfied with my body. I want to recommend Laprin's full body liposuction. :smile:

Please update us. I am curious how your surgery turns out... good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm consider Pretty Body and LaPrin too!! Do you mind PMing me your before and after? Were there any other reasons why you chose LaPrin over Pretty Body?

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry for late reply, I was busy with work. Pretty Body was nice but I prefer the lipo method Laprin was offering, also they were giving me treatments which i think they call "air compresser treatment" ?! unlimited until i left the country to help reducing bruising and swelling. I would recommend Laprin but you can visit both clinics :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...