BeautyHacker

My experience at OZ clinic with Dr. Hyuncheol Park

In an the hands of a Master Injector you will be thrilled at the subtle changes fillers can do. However, once you start you must have the funds to maintain the results as they only last up to 6 months or 9 months if you are extremely lucky.

@Denyagan

I have been there, am there, after getting my own face disfigured from plastic surgery. And am in the long and expensive process of fixing things. I have wanted to die and give up many times, please keep fighting.

For US doctors have you looked into the Mayo Clinic at all? They typically review cases and decide if they can take yours on or not. Would also recommend looking into other top hospitals in the US.

Did you have botch facial contouring?

I am going to send you a direct message. Yes, I have been at Mayo Clinic, they told me to leave it alone. They take cases like burned victims, face transplants, but, I guess this is too small for them.

I just recall reading bad reviews with them on here and other places. They have a strong online presence where a lot of foreigners can find their website but their services are subpar apparently. They’re the only clinic I saw that “specializes” in permanent calf reduction, but after much research I understand it’s not a good surgery for your body cause they literally cut muscle. The fact that they’ll willingly do a risky surgery like that at whereas other clinics (even in the States) avoid it is a red flag.

• 4 weeks later...
For calf reduction, go on the thread “How can I make my calves smaller”, I read it a couple of times (207 pages) and I found only one patient of Dr.Park who wasn’t entirely satisfied of her calf reduction. They all seems to have regain the entire power in theirs legs (run, bike, jump, hike) after 5-6 months and some posted a couple of years post-op. I also saw a video by the National geographic that you can find on google. I have been looking for an option for calf reduction for many years and I think that even if it is a major surgery, it is safe. But I don’t know anything about his skills for facial surgeries...