BeautyHacker

Dr. Kimberly Lee from Beverly Hills?

I posted days ago asking about Charles Lee. I received a few responses. Thank you very much. I did end up consulting Dr. Charles Lee, but, he was very honest telling me that this is not a case he would do. I appreciated that.

Now, the next surgeon I want to consult is Dr. Kimberly Lee from Beverly Hills. On her website, she talks about correcting facial fractures, which is what I need, but, she doesn't have before and after pictures. Anybody on this forum has had experience with her? Sorry if I asked this again, but, in my previous thread, I was asking about both and people responded about Charles Lee. Now that Charles Lee is no longer an option, I want to see if this female doctor can help me. I would hope that women have more empathy and are more detail-oriented?

I am also posting a picture here to better illustrate my issues. In addition to the bones that fell done and have non-union, the whole face is disfigured.

I circled in RED where the apples of the cheeks descended. I circled in BLUE where the apples of the cheeks are supposed to be. Remember that it looks much worse in real life and my face has lost all of its anatomical contours and even expressions. This descent aged me at least 15 years. This was caused by a) the bones that keep descending because they were never plated b) bone resorption c) the ligaments of the face and the periosteoum which are like the "glue" or the scaffolding that keep the face together, were amputated by that doctor.