BeautyHacker

For girls who asking me with View Facial contouring

Excuse my english skill since english is not my first language..:biggrin: For girls who were asking me about my experience with view, I’ve done facial contouring and rhinoplasty about a month ago .. Make sure that you have to tell what you want exactly to Sugerons .. if u do FC, u probably should do with Face lift and fat graft.. coz skin will be a little saggy after bone loss . even though i’m 22 my skin is little saggy and double chin so i’m planning to do later.. i really like FC result .. I wanted small cute oval shape and Dr.Yun was exactly give what i want .. and for my rhinoplasty, my face looks alittle werid when i smile at first.. I was so worrying that something might happen to me .. but now i’m turning back.to normal and i’m getting like my new nose after swelling down. And sure i’ll have to wait .. it’s still soon to tell.. Only thing that i sure is FC .. My cheekbone got much smaller and my jaw line .. And aftercare was kind of great too.. Eng translators and others super nice and helpful.. even i.asked alot of question and demanding .. The best thing is aftercare .... :smile: Hope you find helpful ^^ Oh if u do rhinoplasty, Dr.Lee is best ..

Have you done v line plus zygoma?

My parents and consultants were negotiating about cost at that time !! I think for me was
My parents and consultants were negotiating at that time .. i got a special discount .. View was so nice .. I will PM you :biggrin:

Ohhh ... Thanks for reminding me .. i didn’t know i’ll have to wait :sad:

i heard Doctor Yun is pretty good at FC. did you get chin reduction too?