BeautyHacker

Sagging from Cheekbone surgery? Types of Sagging? Risks? IRL examples

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temples are awesome place for fillers as well as midface. If your cheekbones are wide you might avoid the lateral prominence of your cheeks but fill around it. I have had hyaluronic acid fillers in these areas a few times they looked great so I wanna try a fat graft next

A must view YouTube clip if you are considering mandibular jaw reduction and you are communicating through a korean language interpreter and relying on the translator to translate how much bone to trim. If the surgeon cuts too much, this is what you may need to get it fixed!

I agree @Chinnie. I had sunken temples which accentuated my wide cheeks but one round of fg to the temples and the cheeks don't stick out sideways. Fat graft means no more fillers! Fat grafting is like remodelling the face like a clay model.

• 5 weeks later...
Thanks for the advice! How long did your fillers last? And did you get in Korea?

Is it worth doing zygoma reduction in the 1st place? I have no idea. Almost all of those who did zygoma reduction, experience face sagging after their swelling subsides after a year. So, it just seems to me that you get rid of 1 "eyesore" but got another "eyesore" in return.
When we talk about fat grafts, it sets me thinking. In order for the far grafts to stay in place, shouldn't there be a supporting structure e.g. bone to prevent it from drooping down due to gravity? If more fats are injected, we might be creating a bigger space between the bone and face. When the fats disappear, the face sags even more.
Hmm...

This is true. I consulted surgeon in asia. He told I am not a candidate for fg--due to lack of structure it'll make the sagging worst

• 1 month later...
Hi @touni27 thanks for all the research.

In your research, did you come across any surgeons or clinics with higher rates of satisfaction / lower rates of sagging?

I am thinking of doing zygoma reduction, chin reduction, and a lower facelift all at the same time. Thanks again for all your help to this community.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you! This is informative

I want to know this too--help! does anyone have the answers? It seems like this is such a poorly known topic.

• 5 months later...
Hi Touni,thank you so much for this post.Is there anyway that dr can cut or push a little bit of my cheekbones?And do you think what questions should I ask them during the consultation about FC and zygoma reduction?