BeautyHacker

Opera Seoul won‘t answer me - help

Hi, I‘m a newbie and looking forward talking with you.

I will stay in Korea for 2 Weeks this year and have decided to get my caucasian nose (and maybe something that reduces my small Double Chin haha) done.
I first discovered Opera in this forum and had only talked to four other clinics
(JK, Gowoonsesang, Mina and Answer, all which are either expensive or I don‘t have the best feeling about them).

I contaced Opera via whatsapp last Monday and recieved answer the same evening:

“Thank you for contacting OPERA PLASTIC SURGERY.
It is our pleasure to assist you and we will do our best to provide sincere consultation that you need.
We have recieved you message and will be back to you tomorrow with the answeres to your questions :smile:
Talk to you soon.“

As the title gives away: they didn‘t. They are online a few times a day but although I asked if everything was alright or if I can help somehow I didn‘t recieve answers from them. :sad:

Is this normal? The other clinics almost talked things through with me on the same days I contacted them.
I know I might seem crazy but I‘m afraid they somehow avoid me, maybe because I only speak English (and German but you get me).

Any tips or opinions on this?

Have you followed up with them and they haven't responded? How long has it been?

I contacted them July 5 and they responded saying pretty much the same thing they told you. Three days later, they messaged me back with more information. Right now could be a busy time for the clinic. I know parts of winter are very busy (because of breaks in December) so they may be getting a lot of inquiries setting up appointments for the next few months.

You could try reaching out to them on Line (same username: operaps) or by email: [email protected]

They answered but I can‘t seem to understand their pricing hahaha...

“*Reductive Rhinoplasty (silicone optional depends on the bridge condition.
krw 2.500.000

+ hump removal : krw 5.000.000
+ nose tip plasty : krw 500.000
+ possible osteology : krw 500.000

total : krw 4.000.000
discount for sharing photo/review : 30%
after applying discount : krw 2.800.000

10% vat is exclusive

The total will be krw 3.080.000 after adding 10% vat.

The reductive rhinoplasty costs krw 2.500.000 and any type of additional nose surgery costs krw 500.000“

Is this okay or are they playing me?

Reductive Rhinoplasty sounds like not the nosejob that asian do to make it higher... There are few other written reviews about the nose so why don't you check them out. I heard depends on the degree of surgery, the quote can be changed. However, the price seem so cheap compared to other clinics. You're luck to be able to apply for the model!

F0750490-EC76-4CC9-BBBD-F31F3305E9D5.jpeg
Yeah, I have quite a big/high nose with hump so they really really shouldn‘t add any hight hahaha.
I really hope this will work out and that they will take me as model. That will be decided after another appointment.
Btw, here‘s my super horrible nose.

I contacted them earlier this week and it took them a few days to respond. They will get back to you :smile:

Edit:oh looks like they did

Edit 2: I would clarify the 5.000.000 price, they might have meant to say 500.000. What is 10% VAT and why is it added

Clinics will quote people different prices for different reasons. The price I'm quoted for rhinoplasty will be different from yours, for example, because we need different surgeries. I don't need hump removal or a ton of bridge work, but I need bulbous tip plasty and alar reduction.

And clinics will quote different prices from each other for reasons like:
- Bigger clinics = more overhead
- Very Western-oriented clinics (who spend money on translators and marketing) will charge more than one that caters mostly to locals
- Depending on doctor (senior vs junior doctor, head of department)

Based on the price of ~3 million KRW, that's low to me. That's under $3,000 USD. The quotes I received for my rhinoplasties from all clinics were, on average, $3-6,000 and on the high end $10-12,000.

I actually contacted Opera before as well but for a genioplasty and the price they gave me was very affordable compared to other clinics, and they have good before and after photos. So that’s why I’m planning to set up a surgery date with them next year. Hahaa But I did get my rhinoplasty done last month at Banobagi with a 30% off promo they were giving out if you submit $500 deposit before July 31st. Without the promotion at Banobagi for alar reduction + rhinoplasty (silicon and ear cartilage) = 6.27 Million KRW give or take. I honestly think you got a good deal on yours prices ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Any updates?? I'm not interested in the same surgery but would like to know about the clinic. Did you get the discount for sharing before/after photos?? I once saw the add of breast implants on their facebook. When I contacted them they said it comes with condition of sharing b/a but more details whether I can be a model or not they said they need to discuss in person just like you so just wondering your case...anyway let me know how it did go or goes. Btw, without hump, your nose will look super pretty.!