BeautyHacker

Celebrities with big Cheekbones? Before you get your cheekbones reduced, here's a reconsideration!!

Hey guys
I know a lot of people here want to get cheekbone reduction because having big cheekbones is an issue. But then upon research there's the risk of sagging etc etc and ffacelift etc etc and then we find out maybe it's not worth it? Check out my forum post for some examples of cheek sagging if you guys wanna have a short run down:

https://beautyhacker.com/threads/sagging-from-cheekbone-surgery-types-of-sagging-risks-irl-examples.996518/

So!! For those people that are kind of disheartened because you know we've had big ass cheekbones all our lives and seems like there's no answer and we're kind of like... BUT MY CHEEKBONES ARE SO BIG WHAT DO I DO?!!!!! I've made a list of celebrities, models what not that have big ass cheekbones but are still amazingly beautiful to lift up the spirits and know that maybe it's okay to have big ass cheekbones.

Instead of getting cheekbones reduced maybe also look into other PS options that will help your cheekbones look smaller or your face more dimentional, like rhinoplasty, forehead fat injecting, even injecting fat in the hollows of your cheeks can make your cheekbone look less protruded. Fillers for your temples can also make your cheekbones look smaller. But if you must get your cheekbone reduced, do proper research and absolutely take good care of yourself post op. I think i'm going to write a post about diet later that helps promote healing of muscles/ tendons that athletes use when they tear their muscles. I think that type of diet would probably be good for post FC as well.

Anyway here are some beautiful people with big cheekbones :heart:
Angelina Jolie: Yeah she got the FULL on square face with cheekbones. and she was named most beautiful.
[​IMG]

Margot Robbie: Literally everyone's lesbian crush.
upload_2018-10-6_21-11-21.png

Han Ga in: In my book I think she's one of the most beautiful asian actresses. Well she's top crush for me
upload_2018-10-6_21-12-34.png

Hyuna: FIERCE A F
upload_2018-10-6_21-13-49.png

Red Delacruz: Hnnnnnng,
upload_2018-10-6_21-14-51.png

Emily Didonato: Yeah she's not human
upload_2018-10-6_21-18-18.png

Shin Min Ah: you not human either
upload_2018-10-6_21-20-20.png

Lee som
upload_2018-10-6_21-23-5.png

:heart:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow keep posting @touni27! I have become a fan of reading your informative posts! How uplifting to change our mindset and embrace our big A cheekbones. :smile:

Thanks Missorange!!! I'm a fan of your postings as well and I seriously want to age like you do because you look younger and better than me. and i'm only 28 LOL.

Well yes, she is similar. When I get my chin reduced if I look like that I am happy :smile: thanks dear

You can also look jsut as good without cheekbone reduction and just jaw reductiion:
Check out this girl
upload_2018-10-6_22-1-7.png

Big cheekbones right?
here's her after square jaw reduction:
upload_2018-10-6_22-1-42.png

She's styled her hair, and got jaw reduction/ rhino/ eyelids and now her cheekbones look smaller too even though they ehaven't been surgically reduced.

upload_2018-10-6_22-2-52.png

I think its the attitude.
Its the aura that they displayed - the confidence in them.
They gave you vibes that said, "I am sexy, I am beautiful".
I would avoid any plastic surgery, especially on the face, that will speed up my aging process e.g. sagging.

all these women are beautiful, but they are not a candidate for zygoma reduction from the start. For people whose cheekbone is large without a big forehead to balance them, it makes the face look rough and unharmonious. Zygoma reduction has more positives than negatives for people who are truly a candidate for it.

this is almost my case :biggrin: thank you so much touni. I am gonna do just Square jaw. Tbh i did not think about cheekbone until i found it is popular to do along with v line. I think to do jaw and hair tranplant for forehead instead of jaw and cheeks.

Thank you for making this thread, any person considering cheekbone reductions needs to see this. Sometimes people fall into the trap of thinking there's only one standard of beauty especially given Korean culture, but that's not reality as these people show.

Another thing I'll throw out is cheekbone reduction could look very different on your face 20-30+ years later due to the gradual loss of bone and tissue from aging. @MissOrange just posted the other day a quote from a doctor who indicated lack of cheekbone volume could contribute to forming nasolabial folds: https://beautyhacker.com/threads/how-to-go-from-50-to-looking-20-with-plastic-surgery-rejuvenation.964094/page-81#post-32625407

Yeah I hope people really reconsider getting cheekbones reduction :/ I have not read one successfully story regarding that surgery and the only hype around it are photoshopped pictures B/A.
As much as I hate my wide face, I'm going to live with my big, wide cheekbones..