BeautyHacker

Mini Liposuction: LAMS at 365MC Hospital

Great to know that LAMS work for you...I did coolsculpting in Korea too but only once as I was there for a short time.
It was a little bit painful like having a mammogram on your abodomen...lol but definitely less painful than LAMS.
Since the treatments are spread out over a period of time, coolsculpting may be more useful for maintaining an ideal weight.
One year on after my LAMS, there is no difference in my abodomen now compared to before LAMS so basically the money was spent on nothing for me...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you consider doing full liposuction?

Full liposuction as in non LAMS ?
Nope...as I find that though liposuction may be great for taking off the weight, it's diet that will keep them off.
And I had lost more weight tweaking my diet than going for liposuction.

Liposuction is meant for body contouring and not weight loss. However, it will be a different story if the surgeon extracts at least a few litres of fats.
After liposuction, we still need to adhere to healthy eating and exercise regimen. If not, fats will still come back.

• 3 months later...
Hi Fortunecat,

I went for a consultation at 365 for LAMC on my lower abdomen last year, and they quoted me 1056000 won for 2 bottles. I'm still thinking about it! Your review helps a lot. Can you give us an update on your results now, and the scarring? Thanks a lot!

Hi Apricotpeach,

Do you mind sharing how much you paid for 2 bottles of LAMC on lower abdomen? I was quoted 1056000 won for 2 bottle on lower abdomen. And which doctor performed the LAMC for you?
Thanks

There isn't any scars but there is pigmentation.

How many bottles are you doing? Have you asked them about the price of unlimited bottles?

• 1 month later...
Hi Fortunecat, thanks for the detailed writeup. It really helps me understand the procedure more. Would like to ask if you had experience any nerve pain after your mini lipo? I'm keen to do mini lipo for my lower body but i afraid my i will experience nerve pain post surgery. @Fortunecat

@happysoul123 I did not experience any nerve pain post surgery. I only experienced some pain during the surgery when the surgeon was doing the suction (thrusting). Other than that, I was okay.

• 4 weeks later...