BeautyHacker

Mini Liposuction: LAMS at 365MC Hospital

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to apply any anti-scar cream or other ointment and/or silicone sheet for the scars?

BTW thanks again for creating this detailed review of 365mc and for documenting your journey, they are always vaguely recommended for lipo but your posts should really help people decide.

@Gats As of now, I guess I will just wait and see if any anti-scar cream is needed. So far, I feel that I am healing well. My upper tummy seems to be less protruding out as compared to 2 weeks ago. As for my lower tummy, maybe a tiny little bit flatter than before. Or, did I think too much? Hahaha.
I decided to write this detailed post, maybe too detailed with my opinions and thoughts, because I realised that there might be others who are interested in this mini liposuction but nobody has done an in-depth review of it and they might be scared of what to expect.
To be honest, if someone wrote a detailed review like mine earlier on, I would possibly go for unlimited bottles as I think I am recovering pretty well.
I hope I will be able to update further with more photos.
Oh yes. Do people who underwent normal liposuction, have a flat tummy after that? I thought surgeons usually won't promise on that, right?

Hi, can you share where you take the blood test in Singapore and what kind to tell the doctor. How much? Tks

Any GP clinic that offers blood test for health screening in Sg. The blood test will usually include platelets counts, cholesterol, kidney function, uric acid etc. However, I did an additional test of thyroid function. Without thyroid function, it should not exceed S$50.
I read that it costs 66,000 won for a blood test in 365mc.

I will update the specific tests later as I do not have the details now.

@ongrace Below is a list of the tests that I did for my annual health screening.
Blood tests
1) Lipid Profile
2) Diabetes Mellitus Profile
3) Liver Profile
4) Bone/Joint Profile
5) Kidney Profile
6) Serum Creatinine
7) Inflammatory Markers
8) Hepatitis Profile
9) Thyroid Function
10) Tumour Markers
11) Haematology
12) Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate
I would say that this is a very comprehensive test. The nurse consultant saw this report and said they were good enough and they did not need to repeat any blood tests for me .

Are there any postcare treatments at 365mc with mini lipo? I think it's normal but you may wanna have them take a look, make sure it's not an infection.

@Gats I am unsure. I was given the de-swelling injections when I went for my post-op care on the 6th day as I was leaving on the 7th day.
When I browsed through naver, those Koreans who went for unlimited LAMS had de-swelling injections as well as those ultrasound-like probes moving on the bruise areas. To be fair, they had huge bruises because of the unlimited bottles. I guess those were for lymphatic drainage?
Hence, I am planning to go for a manual lymphatic drainage massage soon. :idea:
My bruises are almost gone though. I hope the manual lymphatic drainage massage won't make my bruises worse. I read that the massage will help in reducing the lumpiness though. I guess it is worth a try!

The area of the redness seems to be getting smaller. So, I guess it should be okay! Ahahaha. :biggrin:
The purpose of posting the photo is to let those who are interested to go for LAMS to be aware that they might also faced with the same problem as me as I realised that almost nobody talked about their incision scars and redness. :angel:

Next Friday will be my post-op 4 weeks but I realised that it is going to be a bad idea posting my after-photos as I am starting to bloat due to my menses nearing.

Anyways, I have lost about 2-4 cm in my waist area and about 1.5 Kg as of today. My diet and exercise regimen are still the same as of pre-mini liposuction. I shall update with photos when my menses are over.

• 1 month later...
I did LAMS with 365MC hospital last year and I had 2 bottles done on my lower abdomen.
The doctor suggested I do upper and lower abdomen but I just wanted to try it out first and if it's good, I will have it done the next time.
The procedure is really fast but painful...it hurt a lot. That said, I was up and about as normal after the procedure...having dinner and coffee with friends .
My lower abdomen was flatter after the procedure but there was no change in my weight?
Will I do it again? No, because it didn't work as well as I expected for the price that I paid.
What frustrated me the most was that they have a different pricing for foreigners and Korean citizens.
Korean citizens pay half the price of foreigners and when I asked about it, they replied "
The cost of foreigners and Koreans is different due to the not applying health insurance in Korea under the International Medical Law.
365mc The hospital follows the enforcement ordinance of National Health Insurance.
According to the Enforcement Ordinance of the National Health Insurance, people with a status of residence are eligible for National Health Insurance for reasons such as studying abroad or employment.
365mc of treatment and surgery in the field of cosmetic cosmetic surgery is not covered by the National Health Insurance, so the additional fee is applied to foreigners."

I don't know how true that is as I am not a Korean citizen.

Yes. Foreigners pay at least twice the amount that locals paid. Some clinics charge foreigners 3 to 5 times more than what the locals paid depending on the procedures.
I did coolsculpting before and I would say, in my case, the money was well spent on LAMS. The money that I paid on coolsculpting was almost the same as LAMS but I did not see any results with coolsculpting at all. I would definitely do the LAMS than coolsculpting.