BeautyHacker

Help: Zygoma Reduction, V line after Midface Lift

Hi everyone, please help me on deciding about FC, if it's the right thing to do or not!
I have strong jaw and cheekbones but not so big and not small at all. I had a sudden, extreme weight gain and swelling due to health issue and a sudden weight loss at a young age. I was left with droopy and saggy cheeks and skin and since I'm young and have no actual jowels, excess tissue is bunched up in middle of my face. Looked very odd.

I met a doctor in USA, Maryland, Mark Richards, for a mini lift but got scammed and lied to. After waking up, I realized something is wrong but surgeon lied more and more that I should wait a year to see the result and then he left me with no help.

long story short, I had an unwanted surgery called midface lift that does nothing to saggy soft tissue and skin but made me look deformed and my cheeks are more droopy , gave me deep nasolabial fold and crooked nose even though I didn't have any nose surgery! no doctor is willing to help me and I can't leave my house for more than a year. I heard on this forum, ppl do midface lift after zygoma vline surgery so I thought it might be what I need to do but in reverse. I'm scared because FC is a very serious surgery and my recovery from midface lift took a year! Swelling lasted more than a year and needed general anesthesia, couldn't chew for a month

srry for the long story, but I'm searching Korean clinics who can do facelift and FC. Please help if you had FC or facelift in Korea. Thx

Wow.. Unwanted surgery performed...That's horrible....
Like it's said in a comment above FC is a popular surgery in SK. I will do V-line myself in next March, hopefully. There are few famous clinincs for FC, you just need to do your own research and compare pics! I'm still thinking which one is better too.

Thanks for your replies. I read in purse forum, people have died during FC surgery, is this common, are you guys scared to do FC?
Also I read people saying they regretted their FC or zygoma reduction because it aged them. Just so much unknown.

Advice from a victim, dont take positive reviews very serious especially on realself. It's a big marketing on realself and Google. Mark Richards, surgeon who scammed me, had many other angry deformed patients that I got in contact with. All were threatened to remove their reviews by lawyers for defamation. Also our reviews kept getting removed from all sites or not showing at all and after we posted a review, right after that, 5 new positive reviews posted above that negative review. One other thing is, ppl post their picture with swelling present, or in the best light angle to make them feel good, or they got multiple surgeries. I talked to a girl on realself about her positive review on Midface lift and she told me, she is very upset with the result because she write that when her face was swollen! So I asked her to remove her + review and she did!

May I ask which clinic you're intrested in or chose for FC and Why you don't want to do zygoma reduction? Thx

It's still like 5 months left, so I'm reading a lot of threads connected to FC.
For now looks like VIEW has the most postive reviews for V-line and contouring (from bigger clinics). There are also Namu, Cocoline, Uvom but I don't want to consider too small clinics for myself :biggrin: