BeautyHacker

Secret Zygomatic Bone Reduction by NAMU clinic

Hello! I was wondering what people thoughts were about NAMU's method of zygoma reduction? This is (personally) a top clinic of mine that I'd like to go to for rhinoplasty (tip and alar for bulbous and wide nose), v-line, possibly zygoma reduction. I say possibly because the reviews I've read thusfar for long-term always end in facial sagging, and reviews that had a positive review for zygoma reduction were only shortly after post-op (maybe a month from memory). Any information is appreciated- before and afters, what the surgeon (please name who) had said about it during consultation, positive or negative consultation, if you had gone through it- how was your experience?

This is the link from their site for their method of zygoma reduction: http://namups.com/eng/?page_id=91

Thank you in advance for any input!

I saw that Namu is pretty famous recently. Have you found any b/a pics for that surgery except from the one on the site?

From memory I've read a handful of experiences and they were pretty thorough with what was said during consult, doctor, etc, but no pictures. This is a recent one I've just read: https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/994123-my-cosmetic-surgery-experience-in-seoul-2018-namu-ps/ in regards to NAMU's service, but not much more about the zygoma other than their site. Just worried if it's a fancy name to upcharge that service but their method is different than the traditional and quick zygoma method

Also on their Instagram they are starting to be active so keeping an eye on that

To be honest it sounds more like marketing strategy to get attention, but in fact it's just normal surgery for higher price (like you've said for "fancy name")
Although it looks like they gain popularity here I had face to face consultation with Namu and it made me feel skeptical.

If you don't mind, can you expand on that? Why did it raise red flags to you? There's a newly made thread on here "Experiences at NAMU" and the clinic mentioned to someone that they had only expanded their marketing to English speakers about a year ago too! Hmm, is there a different clinic you're leaning towards?

Do think twice about zygoma reduction.
Like you said, almost all forumners here, who had zygoma reduction, regretted their decision after 1 year when their swelling was gone and left them with saggy face.

Omg sorry, I think I read it wrong somehow. I was talking about Banobagi. I'm going to Namu today lol.
Sorry again!

Oh no problem, I'm somewhat relieved if anything. Hope everything goes well for you!!