BeautyHacker

Banobagi Plastic Surgery Review - Real Patient

• 6 months later...
Hi Justin
Thanks for your detailed feedback about your experience with Banobagi. I'm thinking go with Dr Lee. It seems like most people feel the same that he is always in hurry at his consultation session. Did you manage to have about 15 minutes with him at your initial consultation? I guess you are even happier with the result post 10 months of surgery. Many thanks.

• 3 months later...

• 3 weeks later...
Can I know the name of the Engilsh coordinator you had?
I booked an appointment with them and I can maybe ask them to match me with her/him.

I came in without a pre-selected coordinator. They asked me whether I wanted English or Vietnamese - so i chose Vietnamese because I was not too confident with English medical terminologies. Thank God they sent me a very nice Vietnamese girl who later became my friend - unfortunately she has resigned and moved back to Vn.

I am sharing my personal experience with Banobagi to help future potential clients

I have done blepharoplasty at Banobagi clinic with Dr. Lee in September 2019
Pre - operating and post operating instructions are almost non - existent
After the surgery, still under anesthesia, I was still dizzy, leaving on my own to find my way to the reception !
Before payment with my credit card , nearly 4/5 consultants were there to inform me about their treatments but After surgery, nobody around!

As for the surgery, He saw me for 5 minutes the day before and 5 minutes on the day of the removal of the threads. But He let a Nurse remove the threads.

Back to y home country, post complications: cornea ulceration, blepharite, and my scar would not heal because the nurse left the Non resolvable thread under one eyelid, and some remnant thread on the outside eyelid !

I contacted the clinic no answer, no apologies!
Once they get your money, they ignore the patients !!!

Run Away from this clinic which is a slot factory and no consideration for the patient!
It was a nightmare!!

That's terrible, very sorry to hear... Hope the rest of your healing goes well