BeautyHacker

Uvom any good for Des

Hi guys,
I've set my goals on getting my surgery done January. Im planning to do DES, and probably ptosis correction and Eyebrow lift (my eyebrows hang really low).

The clinics I'm visiting are View( even though they quote ridiculously high), Namu (who as if now has my preference.

But I was wondering if people can share shortly their experiences with Uvom. Or maybe you can recommend me another clinic. Because I'd like to visit at least 3 clinics before deciding to do my surgeries.

And has anyone done DES with dr Seo of MVP ever since the death that happened a few weeks ago? And if so, how did it work out for you ?

Sorry for the many questions. But time is running up for me.

Have never heard about Uvom before or MVP… or Namu… Saw few reviews about View though… I’d also suggest you to consider regen gangnam, I got threadlift there and went with dr Myungjune Oh. Have seen some very positive reviews about him here and on RealSelf as well. he is a genuine master, extremely professional and very skilled.

Thanks for your reply. But I haven't heard any good news about Regen. Lots of dishonest reviews. And I'm sorry if I offend you. But I have a slight hunch that you are a promoter... (please correct me if I'm wrong)

this is not a promotion or any kind of... I know lots of other good clinics too like JK or Banobagi but the author asked about exact clinics and I wrote my personal honest opinion. I made a suggestion based on my own experience only

• 3 months later...
Hi, did you end up getting your surgery with UVOM?