BeautyHacker

My Experience with facial contouring (V-Line and Zygoma reduction) at Cooki Clinic:

It is too early to know if sagging has occurred. Usually, one has to wait about 1 year before they know if there is sagging because swelling can last up to 6 months. Most forumners were satisfied with their results initially but a year later, they started to experience sagging.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did my 3 FCs for less than 16 mill won at View Plastic Surgery after discount and tax rebate. Zygoma, mandible, t-oteso and sliding genio.

You should have tried negotiating ☹️

• 3 weeks later...
I wonder if there is a way to prevent sagging! It seems as though it is quite a common occurrence after facial contouring surgery.

The surgeon should be able to advise you base on your skin type, age and the amount of bones you are cutting. If required, acculift can be done during the surgery

hey how long ago since you did chin surgery? man it's been 1 year and 4 months and my chin still doesn't feel fully healed..

maybe 75% healed but at this point it should be fully healed so idk maybe i recover super slow? i got it done at the face dental but i dont think it's their fault

Don’t worry! Give yourself a little bit more time. Facial contouring is quite invasive and the healing varies on different individuals. You will be fine!

Meanwhile you can also drop them an email to update on your recovery process to see what they say

But doesn't acculift only address fat, and not skin? Hmmm...I wonder if they can do a jaw lift/mini face lift during the surgery. :smile:

I think they'll say the same thing as you did (to have patience or along the lines of that) ): thank you tho, i was just getting impatient and because i see most people heal in the span of one year

Anyone would feel the same way as what you are feeling now, I am also feeling impatient about it but I just have to bear with it.

Maybe you can try sending them an email along with your photos to see what they say. At the same time, you can also visit a local surgeon to check on your face.

believe me when i say no local surgeon does jaw shaving work here, it is a small country. thank you anyways

You look great! Thanks for all this helpful info. I can definitely tell the difference in your face!

no i did not. i wonder if most people choose to keep the screws inside their chin? i wanted to get them out but im sure im not going back for reasons.