BeautyHacker

My Experience with Banobagi for BA

I am so very grateful for your quick responses!
It makes me so excited I've found someone who is still active on this forum after going to Banobagi!

I plan on going end of April to early May due to their 11.11 krw promotion! I am also an A (28c to be exact) and was considering about going to a full C. Would you say at this point that your implants feel like breast tissue or is that later on in the recovery stage?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They still got a lot more healing to do for sure, but they definitely look and feel more natural at this stage; they're gradually getting softer. If I squeeze them really hard, it still hurts, and Dr. Han got back to me last week, saying they're still developing scar tissue around the implants and the nerves are still being repaired. He said I should wait at least 6 months to a year for them to really be done with healing.

Thank you! Out of curiosity, if I were to get them done beginning of May and go on vacation at the end of May, do you think they would look fine in a bikini? I'm worried people are gonna notice it was recently done if it still sits high at the top and hasn't developed cleavage yet! Sorry for the random question, I'm just concerned since most people don't go to Banobagi!

Hmm, I think if people focused very closely, they can see that they sit a bit stiff on your chest. But I don't think at a passing glance they will look too rigid. After 3 weeks, I wore a low front slit dress for a party and people didn't notice. However, me examining them in front of a mirror, I can tell they're a bit rigid. Depends what kind of style bikini. I think maybe stay away from the triangle shape ones that show too much cleavage between the breasts and maybe stick with something that won't show as much or a tube top?

Thanks girl!
One more question! Sorry if it feels like I'm bothering you :sad: but I wanted to ask, I was also considering going from a small A to a full C/small D as well. I wanted to ask if Dr. Han mentioned any sort of limitations in terms of size? I know a lot of girls here go from an A to a D, but I always worry about not having enough breast tissue to do that and that it will be very obvious I had work done because my skin would stretch so mark. What's your take on this?

He said for me, going to a small D is fine. He examines you very closely, drawing lines with a ruler and everything to see how he would make it all proportionate and natural. He's the kind of doctor who will tell you the truth if he thinks something wouldn't look good. Also, he suggested for me to go over the muscle because he assessed that I had enough breast tissue and took into consideration that I weightlift. If you do it under the muscle, there should be no problems of it looking obvious. As for stretch marks, I applied coconut oil on my breasts every morning and night. Little trick I learned from my mother :smile: I really appreciated how attentive he was with my body and how everything would look.

• 5 months later...
I didnt go to banobagi but my doctor told me that I should be wearing my surgical bra all the time (aside from showering or if I really need to wear something that I can't wear the bra with) for the first month and then as much as is convenient until three months. Because if this it would be kind of impossible to wear a bikini within the first month after surgery.

Dear all, be aware of marketing pushed post by Banobagi clinic. I m a victim of their botched job and every day I live in hell and suffer from the irresponsible clinic that uses ghost doctor. I wished people would be smart than I am cos I believed in these posts which done and fake by their own staffs. There should be some control by the Korea government and help all victims from overseas cos we are the most vulnerable group cos we live so far and often can’t easily go back to seek help, we don’t speak the language or know where to complaint... please be aware and done your research thoroughly. Dont ever trust agencies cos they get a cut from pushing you to surgeon or clinics that they work with but not what is best for you.
Speaking from my painful experience and I honestly think that a doctor, surgeon or medical staff should have ethics but not to charge high fees from senior consultant price but leave you with unqualified medical trainees to perform the job. We are not corpses or dead animals for you to practice with, we are human beings that paid a high price for the surgeon’s skills.

hi may i know which doctor you choose and what clinic did you choose for your breast augmentation? thankyou so much

I went to Hyundai aesthetics with dr Jeong (I'm pretty sure Hyundai only has one breast doctor). He used to be a doctor a banobagi but moved to Hyundai.

Lee. Mine was not breast augmentation so cannot comment him on that. But do consider the after service is poor.. if you are lucky enough that surgery is ok, but any problems afterwards, dont expect them to take care of you or any concerns... that’s my own experience from them.

• 3 weeks later...
I just want to share the article that I've read last night about Motiva Breast Augmentation.

Motiva Implants are truly innovative breast implant with early clinical and real word success. With over 3 decades of experience in breast implant manufacturing, Establishment Labs focuses on constant innovation that results in safety and effectiveness. Establishment Labs has gone through years of breast research and development to create a product line that meets the needs of surgeons and patients, introducing new innovative technology designed for achieving breast aesthetics. Establishes safety and performance, with zero double capsules, zero late seromas, less than 1% capsular contracture rate reported at 6 years, and high patient satisfaction.

This is the safest implants I've ever read. :smile: