BeautyHacker

LOWER EYELID SURGERY experience in Opera Plastic Surgery, S.Korea

Hi, I am Oxana from Russia. I visited South Korea for Lower Eyelid Surgery(Fat Rearrangement). I am 40 years old and I started to have visible fat pad in my lower eyelid since early 20s. As I got older, fat pad under eye got bigger and it made me look older and tired. So I thought over getting a plastic surgery for a long time and heard that many people travel to South Korea for plastic surgeries.

Korean plastic surgeons have top skills and have broad experience and knowledge, too. As I have a friend living in Korea, I decided to get a surgery in Korea while visiting my friend there.

At first, I got consultation services at big, famous clicnics in Korea. And I heard of lots of rumors and good reviews about them. I visited 7 clinics until I finally decided and each one was diffrent from another. One was xtremely kind but expensive and another recommended too many surgeries at the same time, etc.

After 6 consulatation services, I went to Opera plastic surgery because one of my friend's Korea local friends recommended it. Frankly, my first impression on Opera is not very impressive. Not very big or grand.. However, the Russian consultant at Opera was very understanding of Russian culture and spoke excellent Russian. She lived in Russia for a long time, that's what she said. And the doctor that I met was really nice and calm and helped me understand the procedure easily. He was patient enough to answer each and every question I had. Some doctors at other clinics got annoyed when I asked them too many questions, which put me in a bad mood. After consultation at Opera ,I saw pictures of foreign patients who had surgeries at Opera, and I chose Opera on the spot because the results looked satisfactory.

For 6 hours of fasting, I was very, very nervous and worried. But at the same time. I was excited about the new change, too. On the day of surgery, I met my doctor again and went inside the operating room with the Russian coordinator. First, I underwent general anesthesia, then local anesthesia on my eye area. I fell into sleep. Later, I woke up by their voice and went into the recovery room. I could recover without pain or nausea.

After fully waking up, I got a prescription and cold pack and scheduled the next visit-day. And I went back to hotel alone safely. It was OK to do it all by myself. For the following 3 days, I got bruises and I had to wear sunglasses for a week when going out. A week later after surgery, I got the stitches out at the clinic and the next week, the swelling went down visibly.

And now, 4 months from the surgery, people say I look 10 years younger than before! They tell me I don't look like a mom with a 10-year old kid and it really makes me happy.

Thinking back, choosing Opera clinic was the best decision in my life. Of course, you can choose other clinics you like, but for me Opera was the right one, and my instinct knew it when I went into the clinic. I really thank doctor Kwon who gave me a new face and new image and especially a new life! He is such a gentleman with top surgery skills. I recommend Opera to my close friends. If you ask me, I would recommend having a surgery at Opera, too!

1.jpg
Before Surgery________________After 10 days________________ After 3 weeks________________ After 2 months

2.jpg
Before Surgery______________________________________________After 2 months ♥

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I paid $2.100 but it's now $1.600. I heard new promotion came out. If you're seeking for a clinic, don't forget to check their promotions.

The clinic was my friend's recommendation. Sorry, don't know much about the Secret :sad:

• 2 weeks later...

yes, her name is J (just initial J) She is fluent in speaking and writing in English.