BeautyHacker

LOWER EYELID SURGERY experience in Opera Plastic Surgery, S.Korea

I just took the oral medicines from the clinic and focus on cooling for the first few days. Then I walk a lot but not too much to tire my body. I was recommended that walking or moving is the best way to recovery.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know your priority and wants but I can say that my results turned out great :smile: DM me if you want have more personal questions. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you. I ended up in another clinic but your surgeon was definitely nice. Probably will visit him again for another surgery because I'm still addicted to plastic surgeries XD

Thank you very much. Happy New Year

• 3 weeks later...
You look super great! How are your eyes now? I'm 49 year ago and had first lower eyelid surgery 3 years ago but experiencing turning out of the lower eyelid after 1 year passed...any clinic you'd recommend me for revision?

My surgery result was great so I can say that the surgeon knows how to do things but I don't know much about the revision... mine was the first surgery.

Hi I'm also travelling to SK in this coming May for eyelid surgery;upper and lower. Can you dm me about the Russian staff who helped you thru the consultation? Do you think they offer discount if I agree to use my before/after photos?

Hi, are you currently in Seoul? I'm here until the 10th and imagine you can get more of a discount from combining forces, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
Most of clinics could deliver good results. If it includes an incision, a bad surgeon can make lower eyelids turn out but if it is transconjunctival, I'm sure average clinic can do good jobs also Egobia's clinic looks like they do decent job too.

• 2 weeks later...