BeautyHacker

The face dental experience

Hi, thank you so much for writing this review. I am also seriously TFD for facial contouring.

May I ask if TFD has an English speaking consultant ? Because in my experience dr Lee answered my kakao inquiries himself, I’m very surprised because all other clinics I contacted, it was the consultant who answered

• 2 months later...
I spoke directly to Dr Lee! Did you contact them through the kakao ID on their website?
Olivia might be an external agent who might charge you an additional fee! Be careful(:

You’re welcomed!
Dr Lee replied to my messages himself(: which is one of the plus points that made me choose them!

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! thanks for writing this. May I please ask how many days you stayed in Korea? also which airport did you land in?? does the clinic help pick you up from the airport? (Sorry since I'm going alone too I needa know ahahhaa)

I stayed for 3 weeks! and landed in Incheon airport!
The clinic didn’t pick me up from the airport~ I researched beforehand on the buses that would take me to my hotel

Oh icic!! Thanks! Did you use google maps or kakaomaps, etc?

• 1 year later...
I’m interested in going to TFD for v-line as well as I have a square jaw. So brace that you’re going alone! I want to find someone to go with for the same procedure as I live in the US. Thank you for the tips!