BeautyHacker

Rhino and Double Eyelid Surgery at UVOM (Detailed)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello ,
Thank you for sharing,
Im intending to do a revision for Double eyelid with Ptosis correction end May, but I keep seeing mixed reviews.
Its really confusing, also I cant speak Korean, and my choices were VIEW or JK clinic.
But after reading your post, There's a new clinic UVOM....
Could anyone bring some light to this, as I really cant seem to make up my mind on a clinic,
Also because I previously did DES in Bangkok thailand asia cosmetic hospital ( they were bad ) ,
Hence forth, now I'm really scared on picking a clinic.
OR any Singaporeans here know if Dr Andrew Tay is any better??

Hey! Don’t be scared. Message me privately if you have questions and join the KakaoTalk chats too. Do a ton of research and book f2f convos with clinics to really get a sense of their aesthetic, service and techniques.

115FD161-50CB-4F31-8FFD-7B1AAF29CBAA.png077D7FF5-9DBE-404D-B106-1D037EF54FBC.pngDF02753E-1817-436D-AA37-8125079DF336.png83731B58-3CF1-4A26-988E-BEA0F339AF28.png Hey everyone!

It’s been over a month since my surgery and I’d like to share my progress. Most of my friends at home either didn’t notice anything or they thought I did something to “make me prettier” but couldn’t pinpoint it. I’ve had really positive reactions so far and I’m really happy with Dr Lee and Dr Kang’s work.

The deswelling has gone down significantly and my nose looks cuter every day. The scar on my columella is virtually invisible. My eyes look great and I love that I can wear mascara again. The DES created a bit of a lash lift effect which I’m loving. I also like putting my hair up in a ponytail now that my profile looks better and more “dolly” like.

All the pain has subsided and I just feel a tiny bit of numbness on my nasal tip. Eyes are a bit tender if I rub them hard but I’m really trying to avoid that. I still clean my nose with wet q-tips and a mirror but c’est la vie.

I can’t stop looking in the mirror sometimes because I absolutely love my new look! Also, random people tell me I should be a beauty model so that’s a nice bonus. Yay for more symmetrical features!

Here are more pics to help you visualize the results so far:

Definitely not a promoter. I paid for these surgeries with my own money and have been very active on several KakaoTalk chat groups in the months leading up to my surgeries. I have extensive research, chats with girls I met up with and pics of my bandaged face to prove it.

Results vary person to person based on their anatomy, health and expectations. f2f consults make all the difference. I was set on View before I went to UVOM.

No I never said you were one. I said someone was trying to get me to go to a clinic. Not you. I said you are pretty.

Mass researching now,
And there too many bouncing of each other, negative and positive. so tough to make a decison.
How do I join the chat groups though??

Looking good lipstick xx