BeautyHacker

Some concerns about plastic surgeries

I sent them MissOrange.
thanks

• 1 month later...
I chosen View Plastic Surgery with Dr.Lee Dong Chan, Dr. Kim Jeong Min and Dr. Lee Jin Ho,
I am not sure until now, but I think every thing is going good.
But one of my biggest mistakes that I came here alone! Actually you need someone to be with you before and after the surgeries.

that'd be a great step for you and thank you a lot for sharing your experience... I'm into cheekbone reduction and wouldn't mind if you share your after surgery feelings. another concern - skin sagging, aren't you afraid to have some after shaving facial bones? thank you again!

• 1 month later...
I am now at the end of the second month after doing my surgeries!
View Plastic Surgery have excellent postcare service when I am in Korea, also they answered all my questions after I traveled to my country via Whatsapp, but they late little bit to answer my questions. In general no complications after doing all my surgeries.
*The results: actually I am not happy for all the surgeries that I did, but they told me that it is very early to judge, I will wait six months to see the final results, then I will tell you.

• 1 month later...
Oh no, so sorry to hear you aren't happy with your surgeries so far, Big Dream. You mention you had surgeries with Dr. Lee Dong Chan, Dr. Kim Jeong Min and Dr. Lee Jin Ho. May I ask which procedures were done by each doctor?

Also, what are you unhappy about so far?

Hope things get better for you, and thanks for sharing your honest opinion!

• 6 months later...
Sorry to hear that u don’t like ur surgeries. Can u share us about more about ur result

Hi, so sorry to hear you are no happy with the result, mind to share anything that you are unhappy with? Because I'm planning to visit View as well

• 3 weeks later...
The results after 10 months:
Please mention me if I didn’t answer any question.

I made:
- Botox.(Dr. Lee Jin Ho)(I am not sure, there is no big difference).

- Fat grafting.(Dr. Lee Jin Ho) (I am not sure, there is no big difference).

- PRP (Dr. Lee Jin Ho)((I am not sure, there is no big difference + chronic rosacea, but now is better during staying at home all the time because of Corona virus).

- forhead lifting.(Dr. Kim Jeong Min) (Good 60%).

- folding my ear and resizing it. (Dr. Lee Jin Ho)(Good 65%).

- rhinoplasty (top bone reshaping + nose reduction + nasal septum correction)(Dr.Lee Dong Chan)(Good 40%, still big little bit + there is difficulty in breathing sometimes + there is whistling sometimes + uneven nostrials little bit).

In general my satisfaction is about 45%, Still 2 months to the final judge.
Anyway I am using CBT method now to accept my results as it.