BeautyHacker

*help* Rhinoplasty - View, Dream, GNG, Nana or Grand?

Hello guys, this is my first post here so if I made a mistake or offended anyone/any hospital I apologize in advance.

So basically I am going to get my nose job done. Its going to be my first time. and Im considering between the 5 clinics - View, Dream, GNG, Nana and Grand and the reasons for these 5 hospitals are :

View : Ive seen a video review on Youtube for the nose job with Dr. Lee Dong Chan and the person who did the review said it was good, she likes the result and the staffs took a good care of her. I strongly think that it was advertised but I also like her result too so right now Im leaning towards View and DR. Lee Dong Chan.
Dream : My agency recommended this to me. I have no idea so far.
GNG : I read one of the post in here and it says that GNG is famous for rhinoplasty and the doctor is Dr. Seong or smth im not so sure. But there are some other posts saying that GNG promoting themselves in here a lot?
Nana : A friend of my friend is going there for rhinoplasty too. He said its famous among the locals?
Grand : My moms friend also recommended this hospital but theres many negative reviews (eg. shady doctors) ive read on this forums.

So do you guys have any suggestion to give out? I would highly appreciate! It could be anything! and if you have other hospitals or Doctors that are famous for nose job please let me know! Thanks! :biggrin:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea... been seeing some negative reviews from gng too... im kinda more into dr. Lee from view rn...

If you go to namu ask for any doctor besides dr joung , but beware of the evil stepmother - I that’s called Claire. View is a good choice and nana. Nana and view are on the same level. UVOM is a excellent choice overalll for quality, reviews, an time spent with patient.

From what I've heard, GNG was actually one of the first hospitals in Korea to do no implant rhinoplasty because they made the patent for this technology. I strongly recommend getting a consultation there if you're trying to do rhino!

I got my nose done at view with Dr Lee dong Chan! He did a good job on my revision rhino and my facial contouring.

Should give it a try, personally I feel he is good and they have really good post care as it’s a hospital. The price might seem high but there are discounts if you consult with them directly and not agent

There’s a view group chat where you can speak with people who been to view :smile:

https://open.kakao.com/o/gwkNMb3

Do you have experience over there ?i appreciate if you can share more.

Just my two cents as I just spent the last 4-5 days in Korea doing consultations on rhinoplasty. Out of approx 8-9 clinics I saw, I would say be careful of View ( I requested to see Dr Lee Dong Chan). Let’s just say the price I’m was quoted was 2x (3x compared to some clinics) more than other clinics. I’ve consulted with both large, small, foreigner oriented and Korean oriented clinics. The only one that triggered my *warning* sign was View and I’m saying this purely based on price quoted to me. I’m sure they could do a good job, but so could many other clinics. One of the clinics that I would say stood out to me (but be aware their English isn’t the best as most patients are Korean) was Kowon. I would say if you’re doing consultations try to include this one just for reference or even for surgery. Just my two cents.

I have also visited 5 clinics upon arrival: Nana, Namu, Wannabe, Hyundai, Regen and I didn't end up going to any of them for rhinoplasty. I went to Hanabi which is also catered to a lot of locals. I didn't see any foreigners there. The only thing is that they don't speak English too well however Dr. Chang who is the nose doctor speaks good English.

I felt that the 5 PS clinics I went to rushed through the consultation. The doctors would only spend 5-10 minutes with me then onto the next person whereas Hanabi didn't rush me and took the time to understand what I wanted.

I didn't end up going to a PS clinic specifically because I had to fix the functional part of my nose so I looked into places like Hanabi, Cocoline, GNG, Dr. Jin. Clinics with an ENT.

After the consultation with Hanabi I cancelled with GNG and Dr. Jin. I heard Dr. Jin is very good too but his after photos looked too natural for me like as there were no change.

But end of the day, you really need to go in for a consultation and see how you feel with the doctor.

Could you share your experience with kowon? Thx
could you share your experience at kowon? Thx

Heyyy I got my nose done at Nana! I did see a lot of locals every time I visited Nana. I recommend it there since the translators and consultants were really kind and smart. They explained all the procedures and precautions / after care cautions well. The consultants and my doctor (Dr Kim) recommended what is the best for my nose and health in the long term as well. I got my hump/deviation corrected and I don't get blockage / nasal irritations anymore. I'm in love with my straight nose and my tip is also slightly upturned in the way I wanted. It's been about 5 months and I'm having no prob so far. I heard View is also good, but they can be a bit pricey. Hyundai is also popular so I also went to Hyundai, but they were too busy so I ended up waiting like half an hour each before two consultations. I don't recommend Grand because they are notorious for having many death cases. Hope it helps!