BeautyHacker

*help* Rhinoplasty - View, Dream, GNG, Nana or Grand?

Here's the very brief review of GNG.

I did rhino at GNG. They have ENT Surgeon, they have book hospital, located in central city. It is easy to find, very close to subway train. I booked with Dr. Seong, Director of the Hospital.

I felt like consultation was a bit rushed. Doctor doesn't speak English. Aftercare was amazing though. They provided me some antibiotics, steroids, some juices for quick recovery. They also gave me free hair wash to the salon. I paid 8,500 USD for my rhino. At the beginning, I like my nose. After few months, my nose has changed and started to dislike it as I only see little improvement compare what I had prior to surgery. Seeing other people's results, they tend to have bigger nose. If would be okay for guys like me, but for girls, probably not. I am planning to redo my nose next year.

Would I recommend GNG? At the beginning, yes, but now, NO.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! how was consultation with nana? im interested in nana and did you secure a surgery date with hanabi with deposit or did they schedule yu after consultation?

I also got my Rhinoplasty at GNG. What way do you feel like your nose changed? I'm looking at my pictures like 5 days post op and picures of my nose today and my nose looks so different now than it did in the beginning.. It was way more upturned before and my nosebridge was much lower, idk if that's normal and that you can't expect it to stay they way it looks like directly after surgery. I also feel like my nose bridge is slightly tilted to the left :/

Hi Kimba,can you please share your nose photo?because I’m going to get the surgery at Nana and looking for real patient review...if you don’t mind ‘cause I trued to message you two times but still no response from you

Hi Lia,I’m interested in going to Nana for eyes and nose too.Have you ever seen any good review from Nana?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi!!! omg im really interested in nana, how was the consultation?/how long?? also is it possible we could chat? :smile: can I dm you?

I'm also researching a clinic for primary rhino and it's such a headache lol.
So far I'm doing online consultations with:
View
UVOM
NAMU
Hanabi
NANA

namu gave me the lowest base cost but no other info so far...
View has been the most responsive, but their b/a photos arent really what I'm going for.

GNG sounded nice but after seeing the threads on botched surgery and how they're bribing for positive reviews, theyre off my list.

If anyones also planning a 2020 summer trip to SK, add me on kakao : saikaa

(I lurked a bit a few years ago but decided to put this off until I became independent. lol)

I'll dm you hahaha im going in 2020

do you have a kakao?
please keep us posted on the clinic you choose :smile:

i saw some good results from opera, but i think another forum said that theyre a budget clinic and dont really do aftercare?

why whats wrong with claire?

Im also doing ps in spring/summer 2020, ill add you

Im planning to do my revision nose at Topclass! I have 2 other clinics in mind just in case, naturalism and Kowon.
I heard about opera. Very well known with locals and their price is very cheap also! They are more on the natural side. My kakao Id is supergirl714