BeautyHacker

Best surgeon for liplift in USA

Ive seen someone named Ricardo Rodriguez in Baltimore but i don't know about his skills. He do posts a lot of pictures and seems ok priced. Look him up!

Awesome thanks !
Ben talei is too expensive I just got a quote from him. Most of my friends went to him but I don’t have such a huge budget lol
Apparently mascaro has fair prices

• 2 weeks later...
From what I've seen Ben Talei is the only very famous lip lift doctor in the USA. In korea, the only clinic I know that has a famous lip doctor is Hyundai Aesthetics which is where I will go if I decide to go through with the procedure. I really don't recommend trying to save money on a lip lift as the incision is literally in the middle of your face so if it doesn't go well you will have to live your entire life with a scar on the middle of your face.

I considered Hyundai but I feel like USA is better
Hyundai liplift seems less impressive and the consultant idk

I'm more comfortable with Korea as lip surgery is really popular there now whereas and the Korean ideal lips are closer to my ideal lips and current lip shape than the USA Ideal. I'm not sure if the consultant had a lip lift as I couldn't tell from looking at her.

How much did Ben Talei quote you? I cant find it anywhere online.

Wow that really is an insane price. Im pretty sure Hyundai charges around 2 million won for a lip lift.