BeautyHacker

My Experience of PS surgery in Bangkok. Last year I did chin, Yesterday it's my nose turn.

Hello Everyone,

[​IMG]

I am here to share my experience of Chin Implant in Bangkok, Thailand with Dr.Chakarin Suchakaro.
It was awhile of me deciding to fix my chin at the very beginning. I had realized that I have got short face because of short and sliding back chin which had made my face did not look proportionate at all. In December 2018, I decided to go ahead with my chin surgery with Dr.Chakarin. I did some of the research and look over on the before and after photos review. At that moment, I knew he is the one to be called as my surgeon.

It took me only a week to book and schedule my appointment, I did reach the clinic through email and got a very responsive email back and forth for over weeks, they did go through everything with me starting from let me sent the photos of my face for initial evaluation, my questions were all well answered and described, then I did transferred the deposit to reserve my surgery spot. Everything was well planned and perfect. Once I arrived the clinic on the day of my surgery, I did meet Dr.Chakarin and all the staffs who had been helping me through all the process. They started from taking photos of my face in the studio for the medical record, and then took me to the design room where I got to meet the surgeon once again, he did mark and design on my face then he went through all the complications with me in person which I was really satisfied and pleased of what they had done since all those advice and reminders had helped me a lot for self-care post operation tricks. I do love Dr.Chakarin that he listens and then discusses, he made me feel so comfortable in every way and because of his supportive mind, this thing had made me realized why this doctor is so popular in Bangkok.

My surgery took about 2 hours with local anesthesia, it was not painful much, let's just say endurable. Everything went perfectly just fine. I was referred to the recovery room for about 2 hours and then got back to the hotel right on the same day. For my first couple days, I had to say I had no swelling at all , only the bandage put on my chin area. A little bit hard time on chewing, but the pain won't stop me from eating lol.

I remove the stitches inside my mouth on day 7. The result is just beyond my expectation. No scar at all from outside since they did the inside suture technique. I am happy that I chose . Every angle looks just right and now I finally got long face!!

I have got a very good feedback from my family and friends,

now I am on the next journey of doing nose, I'll try to keep update it you.
[​IMG]

hii!, im curious how come you chose Thailand to do your surgery?

congratulations! your results look amazing.
as someone who's interested in getting chin implant, i always wonder how do you eat for the first few days right after surgery with the sutures in your mouth? isn't there a high risk for infection? are there certain foods to eat or avoid?

Hi ,

It's quite long story lol . I would say, I trust and confidence in the surgeon.

-I live in Bangkok, at first I did get consultation with some Korea hospitals before, I thought I would go to Korea for the surgery but I changed my mind after seeing a friend got the surgery here with this surgeon.
-The silicone implant that he used is the same brand that the hospital in Korea uses.
-Dr.Chakarin was a lecturer of plastic surgeon before as I know.
-The Price and expense here was only a half of getting surgery in Korea,with the result, it undoubtedly worths the paid.
- Another important thing was the staff. I talked to them via WhatsApp, they answered me clearly every single questions.

I'm soooo happy after I had my nose cast removed yesterday.
It's only 5 days after got surgery.

[​IMG]

Thank you very much !!!

no spicy or hot food also no fermented food , I ate congee few days after got the surgery, Dr. recommended me not use strong mint toothpaste or any mouthwash. :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
I paid for 40k for my chin :smile: It's fixed like my own chin, not move at all.

WOWWWW , I love your transformation. You are prettier. I am the one who did surgeries with Dr.Chakarin in Bangkok, Thailand. I am from Cambodia. As for Dr.Chakarin, He is so awesome. I did facelift, breast implant and Rhinoplasty with him. He was so kind and attentive even though I had a lot of questions. He took the time for understand what I really wanted (even more than most doctors).

Even while I was healing after surgery. I love the results of all surgeries he performed. I feel and look amazing. I can't express how amazing I feel the results are exactly how I wanted them to be. I really cannot thank for Dr.Chakarin enough for the work he has done to me.

I really also recommend Dr.Chakarin. Such a good surgeries results, good services before during and after surgery. The doctor was nice and very good at his job.

Thank you Ayda,
Same here ! I had many questions during online consultation until the day of surgery hahahah.
How long have you've got your surgery ?
How is the incision from face lift ? my mom wants to get this surgery next year , could I DM you ?