BeautyHacker

My Experience of PS surgery in Bangkok. Last year I did chin, Yesterday it's my nose turn.

Hi Stephanie, your results look great!
Just wondering if you work for Dr. Chakarin? Want to know for transparency reasons. If you work for them, then I don't know if the consultation part of your story adds up.

Either way, your results do look nice and Dr. Chakarin seems like a good surgeon, so I am still interested in reaching out for a consultation to get some work done. But because PS is a big deal, I really want to feel 100% trusting else it'll just bother me a bit...

• 2 weeks later...
I understand your point :biggrin:
There are some friends here PM me this question :smile:
Because you could found my pictures on Dr.Chakarin page.

If you may wonder when you saw my picture on his page. so I confirm that is me :smile:
I'm allowed Dr.Chakarin's team to use my picture to post for all channels.

For this thread, when I posted(June 19) I was a 100% customer at that time and I paid myself for these surgeries.
I’ve got great feedback so I admire him and wanted to tell my experience about my surgery.

I started working for the doctor as a freelance as an English Translator in late July.
After that, as there are a lot of foreign patients here, and so I am here working full time since August as an English translator and Patient Co-Ordinator.

This may consider as a non-transparency comment from me.
So you need to do a lot of research like I did, there are many patient reviews which could help me a lot.
Before I got these surgeries I was extremely worried and nervous.

If you come to Bangkok you could visit me here (If I still work with him at that time lol) and see how my chin and nose look like in real person :smile:

Your results look good! I'm really happy for you :smile:
If you got sponsored by the doctor, I don't really think I can trust your posts though.. I really felt like Banobagi pays a lot of its patients to post positive reviews and videos, or to leave reviews on these kind of forums. This should be a non-commercial forum for people to discuss their positive/negative reviews :sad:

• 2 months later...
Hello dear, Thank you for your concern regarding to the silicone implant. And for me before I’ll made my decision of having those silicone implants being use in my surgeries, first I did some research on what are the pros and cons of having a silicone implants in my face. I read some reviews and discussion on what are the effects of the silicone to our healthy. And for me it’s fine having silicone used in my surgery enhancement.

Oh dear, Thank you for appreciating my new looks. I love it more done anyone else.
But to clarify things, I didn’t get any sponsorship with any doctors. I paid it with my own savings and I have the capacity to pay it because I work hard for it. And for me, there is no need to pays a patient to get a good review or excellent feedback if that patient is satisfied to the result of his/her surgery. They can do it by their own. And for me, No people spent their own money just for own publicity. And one more things is nothing wrong on giving or stating my journey with this forum on how I’ve done enhancement on my face. My purpose in writing this is to gives some people ideas on what is the feeling of having enhancement done on your face. That’s all.

Hi Stephanie, thanks for sharing your experience. I did go to Yoskarn for a rhinoplasty consult back in 2013 - 2015 (can't remember which year exactly), and spoke to Dr. Somyos Kunachak for a consultation. I remember being impressed by the clinic, but shocked at the price - he quoted me practically the price I eventually paid in Korea for my nose job. Could I find out from you whether Dr. Chakarin Suchakaro speaks English during consultations or is it usually handled through a translator?

Hello dear, :smile: Yes dear Dr. Chakarin can speak English, and aside from that there is always professional translator in their clinic. And regarding dear to the price, for me I think it depends on the case to case basis. Like it is depends on the types of nose that you have and also on the desired nose you wanted to achieve. Also I think it is based on surgeon experience, expertise, and knowledge on the procedure. I think this is how they quote their price for a nose surgery. But dear, in my experience regarding to the price that they offered to me, it included all such as plastic surgeon fee, anesthesiologist fee, operation room fee, nursing services, post operation care, wound dressing, stitches removal, medications, English translator assist you every time you visit their clinic. In short they give me a reasonable package for my nose surgery.:smile::smile: