BeautyHacker

My Rhinoplasty at GNG

Thank you! DFK came to pick me up at the airport, at all my different airbnbs and hotels and they sent a cab when I was going back to the airport. They always answered questions and were super kind. They were always with me a every visit at the hospital. I was very satisfied with their service but i won't go with them next surgery since i know how it works now.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helloo, if you scroll up a bit you'll see that i posted 2 recent photos of myself. :smile:

Thank you for that! Since it’s my first tine I have also decided to go with their services :smile:

I stayed at the hotel a lot and only went outside during the nights... Which i regret cause my swelling was awful. Dont worry, you can wear a mask to cover the cast & you'll see that there's a looot of people who walk arounf with casts and stuff (if you stay in gangnam).

• 3 months later...
O
omg you looked like a zombie , but reborn to a beaut! Congrats! I’m also going to GNG for revision and to improve the breathing !

• 2 weeks later...
hello @Nantes when are you planning to go to GNG? I’m also planning to go there for consultation for revision rhinoplasty

• 1 month later...
Hellooo, did you go for consultation?

Yeah i see. Hopefullt this will calm down soon. Thank you!