BeautyHacker

Black Rhino (Advice) - Hyundai Aesthetics?

Hey y'all

ive been browsing here for awhile, but mostly gabbing and chatting with some gals in my own FB groups. anyway I decided to jump in and start getting some info.

I'm from the dirty dirty down in the ATL and been thinking about going to Korea or Turkey for a nose job. one of my girls is out there now in Korea teaching and got her nose done at Hyundai. She's more in active in our ATL FB group since she thinks there more asians on here.

anyway, it was actually her 2nd nose job. she got the first at place called GNG. I've been stalking her progress (sorry girl if you're on here :happydance:) Anyway, just wanted to see if there any other black folk that went to Hyundai or GNG. I liked both her noses, but the Hyundai one was on point (Ariana Grande on point).

Any other black folk here lurking with nose job experience at Hyundai or any other places?

Hi. May I ask why she didn`t like her GNG nose?

I'm not black but I did have my nose done at Hyundai and I'm really happy with my results. The doctor also speaks English and I think has quite a bit of experience working on foreigners.

• Like 1

Hey girl, to be honest I didn't think the first nose job had any problems. And our group was like why? she said her expectation was to have a much bigger change. Just different strokes for different folks.

She used to use a lot of filtering apps and photoshopped her nose a lot, so she had sort of a mental picture in her mind, and was trying to aim for that. she brought those pictures to hyundai and she said they pretty upfront of what can cant do, and she said they printed out those pics and put it up on the walls of the operating room.

She seems really satisfied now, and said she got what she wanted at hyundai aesthetics. we were getting kinda worried she's gonna go MJ on us and chase after the perfect nose.

• Thanks 1

Do you know how she found out about Hyundai? Was it a recommendation from her Korean friends or did she just do regular research online?

:lol::lol: But I totally understand her. The nose looks perfect the first few months post rhino, then it begins to change & form and you realise the result isn`t 100% what you had imagined. Thankfully she only needed one revision to achieve her dream nose. I met a girl who had 4 revisions b4 she had her dream nose. Best of luck on your journey. Keep us posted.:drinks:

hello there!
may i know the doctor name that did your nose! Hyundai is one of my top clinic. glad you like your results

Dr. Lee Seong Pyo. I think they only have one doctor per area.

i see!
tht's good then! thanks
p/s i just realised i've been asking you many times on different threads haha

She said one of her co-teachers (I guess this is like a Korean teacher who supervises a foreign teacher) went to Hyundai and it's been sort of the go-to place for that Korean and her family and friends. So it was a personal recommendation, but since she lives out there, she was able to go in for a consult and she the liked the clinic, doctor and overall recommendation, so she decided to take the plunge, again... but it came out looking really nice, so it was good decision.

• 2 months later...
i am going to have my ptosis revision soon, any suggestion for the dolly eye with ptosis correction?
hyundai is one my best clinic list.

i am a lazy ppl, i just want to go to hyundai after lurking all pf posts
hope i can get a positive result