BeautyHacker

Answer Plastic Surgery

i decided to do a full on experience since no one has ever done that for this clinic, which is why I had the same struggle finding one for myself. As I mentioned before, I first found the clinic by Edward Avila (famous youtuber) vlog videos in this clinic. Watching his videos along with a couple of other experiences of foreigners may I add, I grew a huge interest in this clinic since it wasnt huge, but you could see they took care of him. Then I went to answer plastic surgery's website, which confirmed the doctor had the credentials and experience, his clinic is also Government approved, and his clinic is directly outside Gangnam station. for those of you who dont know, the closer something is to a station the higher the tax rates they pay to keep the building there, so obviously this clinic is doing something right. The clinic also has a 100 percent clean record regarding malpractise. regardless whether you think im advertising the dude or not, you cant deny these facts. neither did I, thats why i went with him! =)
The main reason why I chose this clinic wasnt for the price, or for anything other than the Dr. I didnt want to fly all the way from NZ to Korea and end up botched. NO THANKYOU! Dr Choi works with a lot of foreigners and on his website it said that half of his patients were foreigners. I didn't know whether to believe this or not, but when I arrived, damn Im sure I heard other languages more than I heard Korean lmao. This again proves that Dr Choi is attracting foreigners with FOREIGN ANATOMY. I wanted to go to a Dr who had experience with foreign anatomy. If you look on Seoul Guide Medical (some kind of agency that helps find a clinic), answer plastic surgery is at the top of the list. I didn't end up going through this agency because the clinic itself offered free airport pick up and translation plus aftercare. If it sounds like im advertising, sorry it comes out that way, i just feel I need to give my true and LONG experience at this clinic since NO ONE has ever done that before. btw, the clinic does not give discounts for these kind of reviews.
Plus I dont think the clinic would be too happy if it heard some of the stuff I said loool. hope this helps.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really glad you got the result you wanted and liked :smile: I also got a cosmetic surgery in Seoul, but at Banobagi actually... :smile:

Thank you so much for your review. I think the reviewers tend to be extremely happy or extremely unhappy hahahaha. You are definitely first one I guess. I could not see your before and after photo, would you mind sharing if I can check? I am also looking for a nose job surgeon. Also thought that this review can be shared on Charmfidence app. I mentioned about this on other thread, seriously if all reviews are written on the app, it will be so much easier for us to research about the clinic, treatment. The review systematically organizes the before and after photo, treatment, clinic, and doctors. I really liked their summary style so can save to keep it for reference. Just thought that it will be beneficial to all of us. :smile: Surely I would like to do the same thing once I am done with my nose job.

Thanks for sharing Hope you put some pictures of Before, During and After surgery so we can visualize it more (will wait for it).

And yes I agree with you that so many clinic is paying someone to write a fake review that's why its up to us if we will believe it or not . That's why a best research is to look for your prospect clinic in different platform like seoultouchup, social media, KKT groupchat, realself, Charmfidence App and Etc. and see reviews and compare it!.

These are the before pictures, I'll send the afters seperately. Note, if you're over 6ft, u might need to duck under the door way, that photo with my nose bandages is me standing under the door frame hehe

damn its so cringey looking at the photos i sent, hopefully they give u an idea of how amazing dr Choi is. i get a tad upset when people think im advertising the clinic. but regardless whether thats true or not, let the photos speak for themselves ahah

Hello, sorry! Indeed it looks great , very natrual! If there is no much review about the clinic, definitely you should share more widely. Please upload it on Charmfidence too. There are group of ppl looking into nose job and your review will be really helpful for the community. Charmfidence is mobile app, check out. www.charmfidence.com
I see some reviews there with before and after picture with summary of all info. It can save a lot of time for us, I just wish all the ppl who left a review here do the same thing there so we do not have to dig out haha. Thank you and congrats.

omg, that looks so good!! im so glad you're happy with your results.

i'm actually in the middle of trying to find a clinic for myself to do rhinoplasty in December just before christmas....the thing is, i feel like people who are trying to get rid of the hump is much easier to revision than people who have to do nose bridge addition and alar reductions....
my nose is flat, wide and alittle meaty, so therefore i feel like i have more trouble finding which clinic is best for me...

CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY, SILICON IMPLANTS WILL GIVE YOU HEIGHT, and i reckon you could get away with just getting an implant and tiplasty. itll probably be alot cheaper! since you dont need all of the procedures required to remove cartilage and bone. i really recommend you at least messaging answer plastic surgery. dr choi is really good at using silicon implants, i have one in my nose and it feels very natural! =) GOODLUCK!

Hi winnie, We have the same problem. I am going to Korea this year maybe around sep to nov. If you want to find a best clinic for you. try to reach out your concern in Charmfidence App. There's a lot of people there in the same page that will response to you. And also you can just simply post your picture and get response/quotations from different expert surgeon of different clinics and by that you can just simply compare each clinic as you can also see realtime review for each.

I actually did that and now Im getting response from different clinics

I'm going to download and use the app since I can't find a clinic for cheek implants, there's just so many giving different information. Thanks for the tip.

Yeah you're right there's a lot of information hanging around the internet. And it's really hard. That's why i love this app its like One stop shop of plastic surgery